Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Indiego wrote: »
    Lads, I leave to go to bed and yous get so out of hand the thread gets locked.. Im dissappointed in ye.. -_- :P

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy Sunday peeps :)

Who made the tag ''ball of gay''

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Who made the tag ''ball of gay''
    Bet it was that Midlife Guy.. Can't frickin remember his name :P

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy Sunday peeps :)
    Hate to be pessimistic.. but, whats so great about it? :L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

paddyzk wrote: »
    Sarah how do you pronounce you user name ಠ_ಠ
    It's been bugging me for ever.

To Paddy and Nathan - it actually came from that game Animal Crossing on the DS - one of the characters gave me the name S Chick and I just changed the spelling a little to make it classier and added the two noughts to make it more like a username. I use it for most of my accounts 'cos noone else has it :3
    I pronounce it S Chick Zero Zero, but some people pronounce is S-Cheek - it's up to yourselves :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Bazinga_N wrote: »

sunday is really relaxing.

I never liked Sundays - they're long, we have to go to mass most weeks, there's nothing good on the telly until about 6 o'clock in the evening, I feel very unproductive because I mostly spend them lounging round the house in my PJs doing nothing, and what follows Sundays? MONDAYS :(

What's not so good about it? ... ya's all need to lighten up a bit and smile more :)

SChique00 wrote: »
    To Paddy and Nathan - it actually came from that game Animal Crossing on the DS - one of the characters gave me the name S Chick and I just changed the spelling a little to make it classier and added the two noughts to make it more like a username. I use it for most of my accounts 'cos noone else has it :3
    I pronounce it S Chick Zero Zero, but some people pronounce is S-Cheek - it's up to yourselves :p
    I used to have an obsession with Animal Crossing :L

I never liked Sundays - they're long, we have to go to mass most weeks, there's nothing good on the telly until about 6 o'clock in the evening, I feel very unproductive because I mostly spend them lounging round the house in my PJs doing nothing, and what follows Sundays? MONDAYS :(
    Ah, advantages of Atheism ;)

• Advertisement

What's not so good about? ... ya's all need to lighten up a bit and smile more :)
    Nothing, It's lovely I suppose :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Hm I thought the S C was cos theyre your initials XD XD
    I <3'd Animal Crossing :')

Slow Show wrote: »
    Locking this, myself and deise_girl will be reading over this properly and handing out infractions as we see fit. I really don't see why you want to talk about this on a public forum where everyone can see it, but that's your business. Anyone wants me to delete posts they regret, PM me and I'll get onto it.

What happened? :O Did I sleep through the whole fiasco or something? :O

Hm I thought the S C was cos theyre your initials XD XD
    I <3'd Animal Crossing :')

That makes sense too, but I have to thank Animal Crossing for the initial idea ;) I never paid off my debt in it - spent most of my money buying furniture :pac:

We were just acting the ejits for a little bit but its all sorted now.. :)

Fiasco isn't even the word :pac:

Nothing too bad, it was heading down a bad road however, she did well to close it when she did.

That makes sense too, but I have to thank Animal Crossing for the initial idea ;) I never paid off my debt in it - spent most of my money buying furniture :pac:
    I used the glitch where you change the date to every year on the 1st of Jan and receive 10,000 bells from you Mam.. :)

I managed to do it once! Then I forgot to save and resetti busted me... :L

I managed to do it once! Then I forgot to save and resetti busted me... :L
    I despised that mole -.-

• Advertisement

I despised that mole -.-
    I sold the game and my DS like 2 years ago though cos I wanted money.. I kinda miss it though in a weird way XD

I sold the game and my DS like 2 years ago though cos I wanted money.. I kinda miss it though in a weird way XD
    I still have mine.. Its on top of my stereo.. :L

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Bet it was that Midlife Guy.. Can't frickin remember his name :P

To be fair I didn't realise you could add tags.

To be fair I didn't realise you could add tags.
    Mmmmhmmm... :rolleyes: David can you not change it? :L

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭I hate school

Well lads .

Lads is it true that if a certain topic comes up in Q5 in history that it can't come up the next year ? like rural ireland came up last year,does that mean it won't come up again ?
    Only question I'm unprepared for.

paddyzk wrote: »
    Lads is it true that if a certain topic comes up in Q5 in history that it can't come up the next year ? like rural ireland came up last year,does that mean it won't come up again ?
    Only question I'm unprepared for.
    Im pretty sure thats only a myth.. Its the same for all exam papers, its unlikely but not impossible.

Well lads .
    Hellooooo :)

Mmmmhmmm... :rolleyes: David can you not change it? :L

No, I made the thread so I can make more tags than yous but I can't delete them :/

• Advertisement

awh all the funny tags are gone :L

Advertisement