Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Jettys in Lough Key

Options
  • 02-04-2012 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

I called in to see the progress of the new jettys in Lough Key recentyl and ccould see that they are indeed completed.
    There was barriers on the walk ways so they were not open at that point.
    I am heading up that way in the boat at Easter so does anyone know if they are now open for use?
    The whole development looks very good.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,323 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

I know one member here was moored there at the weekend :rolleyes: maybe he will come along and fill you in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

I was up there yesterday and yes indeed the jetties are open and in use,water and power are working and the toilet block is open.WI service cards are NOT available in the center so you may need to have one to use the facilities ;)

Advertisement