Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carob Chocolate or Dairy,Gluten,Sugar Free

Options
  • 30-03-2012 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Can anybody recommend somewhere I can get Carob chocolate from or Dairy, Gluten & Sugar Free chocolate?? Would like in an Easter Egg form but would just settle for a bar of chocolate. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Heather21

Please!!!

Pretty Please!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭alltacht

Holland and Barrett have gluten free (and some other stuff free from) easter eggs both dark and light. They have bars as well like carob or dairy free/ gluten free. Im sure Nourish would too and Down to Earth (but not easter eggs I dont think). Fallon&Byrne also have a good range of gluten/dairy free bars and I think I saw one of those 'moo free' easter eggs there the other day!

Thank you so much Alltacht. Just googled chocolate and lots of uk sites but not Irish. Will call into a few stores tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭alltacht

:) best of luck! happy dairy gluten and sugar free easter?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I saw this website on dragons den.

Www.sugarfree.ie

Also most health food stores stock gluten free chocolate.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Hot Blonde

Hi! I was wondering if there are any shops in cork and or west cork that do reasonably priced dairy free Easter eggs I seen one of the "Moo Free" eggs very cute but were i live it is €5.55 just for a tiny egg! Pleaser and thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭CeannRua

Hot Blonde wrote: »
    Hi! I was wondering if there are any shops in cork and or west cork that do reasonably priced dairy free Easter eggs I seen one of the "Moo Free" eggs very cute but were i live it is €5.55 just for a tiny egg! Pleaser and thanks!

I got a dairy-free dark chocolate egg from Katie's Chocolates in Bandon. It's not huge though - 150g and I think it was €5.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Hot Blonde

Thank you very much! I shall look out for that thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Sissler81

does anyone know where I can buy dairy free easter eggs in Limerick city or county please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Rdwrer

Anyone know of a place in Dublin city that does gluten free chocolates for Valentine's. More like a box of chocolates than a bar. Went to Butler's and a few others, but unfortunately they're not gluten free. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Try Holland & Barrett. They have gluten free truffles on their website.

Advertisement