Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a bad bad man

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Batsy

Dudess wrote: »
    It's only paedophilic to fancy a pre-pubescent child.

When you're 17, 24 seems well old.

A lot of 17 year old girls fancy men who are much older than 24.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Batsy wrote: »
    It's only paedophilic to fancy a pre-pubescent child.

When you're 17, 24 seems well old.

A lot of 17 year old girls fancy men who are much older than 24.
    Oh indeed, but that doesn't mean they'd actually go out with them. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it though (provided the older party isn't just using the younger one and actually likes them).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

When I was 23 I went out with an 18 year old. In my 40s now and my missus is 7 years older than me. Makes not a jot of difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭MadameGascar

She probably isn't remotely interested in you and would find your interest sick. ;)

Yeah don't mind her OP, she may love an older guy herself! Remember at 17 years old she's young supple & maybe more innocent than girls a bit older so be nice. Do it...! I mean her!

I know it's After Hours and full of kids who would say anything to look cool, but what's with the advice to "do" her? Has the OP even remotely hinted she's interested in him? No, he just says he fancies her.

OP, don't over-do it, but drop hints that you like her - just by being friendly, taking an interest in what she has to say. But obviously ignore the rapey bullsh1t "tips" on this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

I know it's After Hours and full of kids who would say anything to look cool, but what's with the advice to "do" her? Has the OP even remotely hinted she's interested in him? No, he just says he fancies her.

OP, don't over-do it, but drop hints that you like her - just by being friendly, taking an interest in what she has to say. But obviously ignore the rapey bullsh1t "tips" on this thread.

Waaaaaaay too serious for AH Dudess.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭beco2010

wait what its your buddys sis, I sense a BRO down

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭MadameGascar

Yeah actually sorry, I meant do her if she'll let you OP.

Jesus I hope its not too late!...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭Fiona

Age ain't nothing but a number, however if you value your mates friendship you would be advised the thread carefully!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

If you call "dibs", your mate cant be pissed with you, its the rules

• Advertisement

Age is quite a bit more than a number if she's obsessing over Justin Bieber and other annoying teenage stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

Going out with your best friends sister? Does that violate the guy code?

Unless you're fairly sure she's interested in you, leave it alone. You could sour your friendship with him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭MickySticks

Boscoirl wrote: »
    If you call "dibs", your mate cant be pissed with you, its the rules
    As opposed to him calling "dibs" on his sister?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

If she is as hot as you say she is....

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭RussellTuring

In a similar situation myself, actually. Not a clue about how she feels but I've known her since she was a kid so probably wouldn't do anything if I had the chance. The real issue is how mature you both are. If you're honestly on a similar level then there's not much of a problem but if you're grown-up and she still acts like a child then that's a bit wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭BickNarry

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    A very pedophilic friend I have often uses this quote, "if she's old enough to bleed, she's bleeding old enough"

If she's old enough to wee, she's old enough for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭as125634do

Typical irish replies if ur not a little psycho queer...work away! As long as ur a 'man' u can **** little kids and noway bats an eyelid. Cheers

as125634do wrote: »
    Typical irish replies if ur not a little psycho queer...work away! As long as ur a 'man' u can **** little kids and noway bats an eyelid. Cheers
    Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Squ

Is it wrong that I fancy the hole off my best friends 17 year old sister?
    No, i'd be wrong if you went through her bathroom waste bin looking for used toilet roll or jam rags to sniff..

But fapping to a 17yr old.. Sure everyones at that

Squ wrote: »
    No, i'd be wrong if you went through her bathroom waste bin looking for used toilet roll or jam rags to sniff..

But fapping to a 17yr old.. Sure everyones at that
    Well aren't you just delightful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Watch Scarface.

Pay particular heed to Manny and his blossoming relationship with Tony's little sister.

Tread carefully OP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

God I'm 20 and I felt like a sicko when I was dating an 18 year old. At 17 and 24 you're at totally different stages in your life.

It's legal but it's just...wrong.

Cheers.

Waseva ur all a pack of HOMOs !!

Waseva ur all a pack of HOMOs !!
    But we are all homosapians.

Lets replace football stadiums with orgy stadiums looool

• Registered Users Posts: 12,150 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

• Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭Fiona

Age is quite a bit more than a number if she's obsessing over Justin Bieber and other annoying teenage stuff.

I set my heights a little bit higher when i was 17 than the teenager hearthrob at the time.

Lets replace football stadiums with orgy stadiums looool
    What age you? 5?

Im tha baddest mam on this planet..but im not really. All this bullying has taken iys toll I dont even bother brushing my tweth anymore. Laat request 5 or more bulletd to the head make it quick and painless pretty please. I understand human sacrifice and ur games/rituals. Hopefully the jews will nuke the human race off the planet sweer revenge for thousands of years of MINDLESS persecution. Bah humdididumbug

• Advertisement

What age you? 5?

Nah it s the intimidation and mindless bullying I had to shut mu brain or I wud of made a real.clown out of myself. Sure I alreaxy have :p

Advertisement