Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iProtein.ie Supplement Store

Options
  • 24-03-2012 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I have stumbled across a new supplement store online in Ireland it says they have 6 brick and mortar stores in Ireland and was wondering if anyone has tried them yet? It also says they where formally supps.ie, anyone tried these?
    iprotein supplements
    Thanks guys I just think their prices are quite reasonable and have a good range of supplements.

One last thing with regard to whey protein would you recommend gold standard whey?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

They're in Ben Dunne gyms. They seem popular among polish lads cause they stock Olimp.

I'd recommend Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard. One of the top whey brands on the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 lockhartg

They're in Ben Dunne gyms. They seem popular among polish lads cause they stock Olimp.

I'd recommend Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard. One of the top whey brands on the market.

Ah the reassuring that they are based in the biggest chain of gyms in Dublin. It's good when you see online stores with a physical presence too.

Think I will go for their on gold standard

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭sharkey 25

lockhartg wrote: »

Ah the reassuring that they are based in the biggest chain of gyms in Dublin. It's good when you see online stores with a physical presence too.

Think I will go for their on gold standard

Thanks
    There on protein is very expensive. Try fitness Ireland or discount supplements.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 abc2304

I think Supps.ie must be in the process of re-branding to iProtein.

I don't think ON is the best value whey out there, I'd go for USN!

Also, aobnutrition.ie are even cheaper than Fitness Ireland or Discount Supplements.

abc2304 wrote: »

Also, aobnutrition.ie are even cheaper than Fitness Ireland or Discount Supplements.

Had a look at them all they all seem to be the same price when buying 1 tub.

I've just ordered USN from Iprotein.ie thanks for the advice. Went with them because I know I can go in store if anything goes wrong with the order.

I will let u know how I get on

• Advertisement

lockhartg wrote: »
    abc2304 wrote: »

Had a look at them all they all seem to be the same price when buying 1 tub.

I've just ordered USN from Iprotein.ie thanks for the advice. Went with them because I know I can go in store if anything goes wrong with the order.

I will let u know how I get on

Order has arrived delighted with the speed of the order.

May consider their big value bundle next time

• Registered Users Posts: 16 molleman

anybody else used these guys?? ... I like the site!! Easy to use .... And u can use laser cards.....how long is delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 molleman

molleman wrote: »
    anybody else used these guys?? ... I like the site!! Easy to use .... And u can use laser cards.....how long is delivery?

And I just saw their mobile site on my phone ...pretty slick....

Advertisement