Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wanted: any beginner gun

Options
  • 22-03-2012 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

As above lookin for a good starting gun, my budget is around 150 im based in cork

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭M4A1guy

Interested in Ak47 kalashnikov's? also have an m4 check it all out on http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056541501&page=7

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭SonofMoses

I have a dboys scar. painted grey. hi speed gears. Hi cap mag and battery included.150. I also have woodland camo for sale and half face guard mask. all in 200

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭box27

I'm looking for exactly 150 for this http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=75575800

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

I have a upgraded MP5k PDW = €120 collected or €130 posted with tracking number

The original Nylon bushings have been replaced with Metal bushings and the gearbox has been shimmed
    New piston fitted and piston head O-ring replaced to ensure 100% compression
    New Short 110mm Silencer fitted as I think it improves the overall look
    200rnd Hi-cap mag, Battery & Charger included
    Shooting @ 316-323fps with .2g BB

pdw.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭badgerbaiter

SonofMoses wrote: »
    I have a dboys scar. painted grey. hi speed gears. Hi cap mag and battery included.150. I also have woodland camo for sale and half face guard mask. all in 200
    Could you tell me a bit more bout the scar. Where u based?

@deburca im interested in that il just wait a day or two to see what else pops up where u based?

@box27 is that metal or plastic?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭toshiba2010

how about a m4 s-system full metal with two batterys & a battery charger and a tactical flash light with flip up sights back and front made by j&g works perfect also 1 hi cap mag . 180e

It would have to be 150.. But i would be willing to travel (so it would cost 180 anyway)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭toshiba2010

no bother hope you get a good gun for 150e good luck !

• Advertisement

SonofMoses wrote: »
    Could you tell me a bit more bout the scar. Where u based?

@deburca im interested in that il just wait a day or two to see what else pops up where u based?

Well its painted grey. very solid gun. fires at .87 constant. it has a 6.03 tbb new hop up rubber put in three games ago. Im based in Dublin but i travel for work so i can meet you somewhere near cork. i have a thread put up if you want pics.

cheers

Had a look prob a silly question but is it metal or plastic body? Blowback? And no problems? :-)

Had a look prob a silly question but is it metal or plastic body? Blowback? And no problems? :-)
    Its Full metal. the foldable stock is abs. it is a heavy gun. no never had a problem with it. you just have look after the gearbox ever now and then. lol. oh and no blowback

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

anything here ya fancy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭GaryIrv93

This one would be good: http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ERM-DE-M89-UMP.htm Cheap,comes with a laser, dot scope, large mags, all the bits and pieces a starter would need. I'm planning on getting this one when I start. I asked about this particular one before and was told I would need to ask to have it downgraded before having it shipped. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Sinister747

I just put up a bunch of gear (clearing everything) here

Advertisement