Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Clearout (AEG x 2, Rifle, Sidearm and more) [Images]

Options
  • 22-03-2012 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Hi All,

I have to give up Airsoft due to medical problems, so I am having a clear out of all my stuff and hopefully you will want some, please find list below;

** I AM NOW ACCEPTING PAYPAL PAYMENTS, HOWEVER YOU ARE LIABLE FOR P+P AND NO ITEMS WILL BE POSTED UNTIL MONIES HAVE CLEARED IN MY BANK ACCOUNT (1-2 BUSINESS DAYS) -- THIS IS TO AVOID PAYMENT REVERSAL **

AEG
    • [AVAILABLE] Dboys M4 CQB SD (FULL METAL)
      21jbn.jpg pekir.jpg
      Asking €150 | Firing at 312fps | Comes with battery and hand grip.. has scrapes on silencer (not real silencer).
      -
    • [AVAILABLE] Classic Army M15A4 Tactical Carbine (FIXED STOCK)
      a1oe7.jpg
      Asking €150 | Firing at 318fps | Comes with 3 point harness and extra magazine. (scope not included)

Sidearm
    • [AVAILABLE] KJW 1911 Tactical (Tanio Koba) (Full Metal) w/ Blowback
      f68dw.jpg
      Asking €170 | Firing at 280fps | Comes with two magazines.

Sniper Rifle
    • [AVAILABLE] Jing Gong BAR 10 G-SPEC
      dan1g.jpg
      Asking €160 | Firing at 313fps | Comes with silencer, scope and 2 magazines (only 3 mags put through it)

All Other Stuff
    • [AVAILABLE] UTG 4x32 Crossbow Scope with 5-Step Reticule
      nw5wg.jpg
      Asking €50 | Reticule lights up green, red or not at all.
      -
    • [AVAILABLE] TLP Expro II Battery Charger
      a4syc.jpg
      Asking €50 | Fantastic charger, works of car cig lighter and has attachments for all batteries.
      -
    • [AVAILABLE] Viper LA Special Forces Vest (Black)
      yu66g.jpg
      Asking €30 | Great vest with all the pouches you need to get started.
      -
    • [AVAILABLE] Milspex Ambidextrous Holster (Black)
      jgzxx.jpg
      Asking €15 | Nice holster, clips into the vest and straps onto your leg/thigh.
      -
    • [AVAILABLE] Rifle Bag (has three pouches)
      ncpby.jpg
      Asking €40 | Unsure as to make, but it's a great rifle bag which holds the BAR 10 with no issues.
      -
    • [AVAILABLE] Random Stuff
      kl8uq.jpg
      Just some random stuff I had sitting around (the magazine is now included with the M15A4 so not for sale)
      -
    • [AVAILABLE] Co2 Canister Feeder (not sure what it's called)
      Asking €20 | Bought this a very long time ago and forget what it's called, it screws into the bottom of the gas mag and uses Co2 canisters to feed it. [pictured in sidearm photo]

I have not been airsofting for a while or been to the shops, these prices are based off my purchase price with depreciation. If I am way of feel free to let me know.

Would rather people pick up the items from Dundalk, Co. Louth but I may post some items provided the cost is incurred by the purchaser. All FPS provided are from my last visit to Red Barn Airsoft which was a good while ago.

Regards,
    Justin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭AirsoftLover90

hi mate, hows it going? im interested in the bar 10, was wondering would you expect no airsoft trades? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Sinister747

hi mate, hows it going? im interested in the bar 10, was wondering would you expect no airsoft trades? thanks

Thanks for your interest, unfortunately I cannot airsoft anymore due to medical problems.. so a swap would not be possible sorry.

sorry i ment non airsoft trades. sorry to hear.

sorry i ment non airsoft trades. sorry to hear.

Kind of need the cash to be honest (don't we all :)).. but just out of curiosity what was it?

no bother, it was going to be a guitar,amp,bag,stand and all power lead, if you change your mind, keep me in mind :) thanks

• Advertisement

no bother, it was going to be a guitar,amp,bag,stand and all power lead, if you change your mind, keep me in mind :) thanks

No problem man thanks for the offer but I am a drummer :)

no bother man:) i would love to learn the guitar but have no intensio to ::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Lukozade

Do you have Pay-Pal?

Lukozade wrote: »
    Do you have Pay-Pal?

PayPal is available, however you will be applicable to pay the P+P and no items will be sent until the funds are in my bank account (1-2 business days) this is to try avoid payment reverses.

Ya that's cool, I get it. Was just wondering about the charger, i assume you still have the wall AC plug for it?

• Advertisement

Ya that's cool, I get it. Was just wondering about the charger, i assume you still have the wall AC plug for it?

Yes charger is as new, comes with 3-pin wall plug as well

Silly question, but just to sure:p I'll offer €50 including P+P?

Silly question, but just to sure:p I'll offer €50 including P+P?

Chancer :), no sorry the charger cost me €80 and has only been used twice. It will be €50 + postage which is
    €6.50 for Standard Post (inc. Track & Trace)
    €10.50 for Registered Post

both are next day delivery with An Post (personally I would do Standard).. if you're interested we can move to PM

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭irl/silverfox/

hi buddy

ill offer 80 for charger and rifle bag and will collect im up your area mid week ill more than likely buy the mixed stuff....bbs etc... when up with you

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭PeterMcC

Is the Classic Army M15A4 still available?

Can offer asking price

hi buddy

ill offer 80 for charger and rifle bag and will collect im up your area mid week ill more than likely buy the mixed stuff....bbs etc... when up with you

Accepted, I will provide you with my contact details via PM and we can sort it out.

PeterMcC wrote: »
    Is the Classic Army M15A4 still available?

Can offer asking price

CA M15A4 is still available, offer accepted will send you my details via PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭BAZZx99

Offer asking on bar 10 and attachments

BAZZx99 wrote: »
    Offer asking on bar 10 and attachments
    Offer accepted, will PM details.

PM sent to all offerers. Awaiting reply

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭adamj1980

How's things pal, I can offer you 30 for the Tac best and pic it up on Thursday? Pm me your details and we can hopefully meet up. Look forward to your reply.

Just so all who have offered know, I will be in Swords to meet BAZZx99 on Sunday if anybody wants to meet me while I am there. On a sidenote I have only heard from Bazzx99 so far about picking up items. Could PeterMcC and irl/silverfox/ please reply to my PM.

adamj1980 wrote: »
    How's things pal, I can offer you 30 for the Tac best and pic it up on Thursday? Pm me your details and we can hopefully meet up. Look forward to your reply.

Offer accepted, will move to PM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭adamj1980

adamj1980 wrote: »

Offer accepted, will move to PM
    Excellent pal, where are you based? I work fairly long hours in Dublin and dnt usually finish til 8 pm. Sure talk soon. Thanks again.

Hi All,

Just a quick update on item status;

ITEMS STILL AVAILABLE
    • Dboys M4 CQB SD (FULL METAL)
    • KJW 1911 Tactical (Tanio Koba) (Full Metal) w/ Blowback
    • UTG 4x32 Crossbow Scope with 5-Step Reticule
    • Co2 Canister Feeder

Items held for adamj1980 [meeting Sunday 1st April]
    • Viper LA Special Forces Vest (Black)
    • Milspex Ambidextrous Holster (Black)

Items held for BAZZx99 [meeting Sunday 1st April]
    • Jing Gong BAR 10 G-SPEC

Items held for irl/silverfox/ [meeting Thursday or Friday 29/30 March]
    • TLP Expro II Battery Charger
    • Rifle Bag
    • Random Stuff

Items held for PeterMcC
    • Classic Army M15A4 Tactical Carbine (FIXED STOCK)

PeterMcC you need to reply to my PM by Saturday 31st March or this item will be released for other buyers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,170 ✭✭✭jimeryan22

40 for the scope..? could meet in swords if tomorrow was the sunday you were meaning.. ? sorry to hear about your medical prob.. thanks;)

jimeryan22 wrote: »
    40 for the scope..? could meet in swords if tomorrow was the sunday you were meaning.. ? sorry to hear about your medical prob.. thanks;)

Offer accepted, pm your details and we will workout a exchange tommorow in Swords.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,170 ✭✭✭jimeryan22

scope collected.. absolutly mint.., didnt even realise till i got home she's illuminated.. bonus..! lovely dude, good luck in future and thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭SonofMoses

Any interest in an 160g ipod 3months old for the sd?

• Advertisement

jimeryan22 wrote: »
    scope collected.. absolutly mint.., didnt even realise till i got home she's illuminated.. bonus..! lovely dude, good luck in future and thanks

Thanks for the feedback, lovely chap, very friendly and no messing around thanks for the pleasant transaction and sorry for the meetup misunderstanding.

Items still available
    • Dboys M4 CQB SD (FULL METAL)
    • Classic Army M15A4 Tactical Carbine (FIXED STOCK)
    • KJW 1911 Tactical (Tanio Koba) (Full Metal) w/ Blowback
    • Co2 Canister Feeder

Get your paws on them now while you can, I have them listed locally as well so if you want something you need to hurry.

Advertisement