Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

nerd69 wrote: »
    Shhhhhh don't say it :D

I know, as soon as i posted it, i said to myself, you're going to regret that you fool :(

Yeah far frrom tempting faith here, but we should win this now.....should'nt we :)

:o...........:o............:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,824 ✭✭✭nerd69

And the cowboys are running away with it looks like our season over :(

We really need to look at the secondary in free agency and the 1st and/or 2nd round

Wait if we both win out untill the last game will beating them still put us through

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

Wait if we both win out untill the last game will beating them still put us through

No Cowboys will go through due to their record in the division

• Advertisement

Red Crow wrote: »

Thought as much balls that's us so

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

No they won't! They are currently 7-6 (about to go 8-6) and we face them in the last game of the season. If we win out we go through! Don't know where you are getting your maths from!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    No they won't! They are currently 7-6 (about to go 8-6) and we face them in the last game of the season. If we win out we go through! Don't know where you are getting your maths from!

Yeah you're right if the Eagles lose to the Bears you're gone though. I can't see you guys beating the Cowboys tho. You've had a great season so far though.

Yeah you're right if the Eagles lose to the Bears you're gone though. I can't see you guys beating the Cowboys tho. You've had a great season so far though.
    The cowboy are no great shakes if be more concerned by the bears

The cowboy are no great shakes if be more concerned by the bears
    Exactly. It's a big game for us and the bears next Monday that has play-off implications. A win there and I'd fancy us to take the Cowboys.

• Advertisement

Man, game on between Packers and Cowboys. Cowboys in a bit of trouble now, could be about to lose this game!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Man, game on between Packers and Cowboys. Cowboys in a bit of trouble now, could be about to lose this game!

Cowboy **** it all up and loose against the Pack :D

Means a win in Week 17 against the Cowboys and we're in the playoffs regardless of results next week.

If we can pull of a win against the Bears next week and the Redskins can do us a favor and we can rest our starters in Week 17.

Still lamenting what could have been if we'd didn't have to resort to Matt Barkely against the Cowboys earlier this year :( Think we could already be in the playoffs had we won that one but nothing that can be done about it now.

Still it's a great position to be in after last year's debacle - in full control of our own destiny - can't really ask for more than that.

johnmcdnl wrote: »
    Cowboy **** it all up and loose against the Pack :D

Means a win in Week 17 against the Cowboys and we're in the playoffs regardless of results next week.

If we can pull of a win against the Bears next week and the Redskins can do us a favor and we can rest our starters in Week 17.

Still lamenting what could have been if we'd didn't have to resort to Matt Barkely against the Cowboys earlier this year :( Think we could already be in the playoffs had we won that one but nothing that can be done about it now.

Still it's a great position to be in after last year's debacle - in full control of our own destiny - can't really ask for more than that.

Seriously doubt the skins will b doing us any favours there terrible

We caught a break today with the cowboys choking (supprise supprise) but we were very poor today

haha cowboys imploding its a thing of beauty

• Registered Users Posts: 39,679 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I actually missed the very end of the cowboys packers as I went to bed. I mean I was hoping the cowboys would lose but watching it I thought even the cowboys couldn't throw this away. Oh well. Romo just doesn't do well in December.

looks like boykins and wolff are back this week thank god if i see any more of chung as a full time starter il cry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Strong showing on offense today, how much of it was down to the Bears being ****e I don't really care :P 54 points against anyone is an amazing result. Can't ask for more than that of our offense.

Going to be a long wait for next Sunday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

I wouldn't be worried about how good or bad an opponent is. All a team can do is it's own job and the Eagles did a fine job tonight. Young Foles continues to impress me every time I see him play.

delighted with last night. still dont think we can do anything against one of the big teams ie hawks,9ers,broncos but one year into the chip kelly era things are looking very good

Still a bit drunk :(, yet Ecstatically Happy after watching us Maul them Bears :cool:, Roll on Sunday

• Advertisement

I was really confident earlier but not so much now. It will be a long day tomorrow for eagles and cowboys fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I was really confident earlier but not so much now. It will be a long day tomorrow for eagles and cowboys fans.

Yeah it's a long day waiting for smg! Feeling good for our chances though. No Romo means that Orton will be focussing on the run with some short and intermediate passes

frostie500 wrote: »
    Yeah it's a long day waiting for smg! Feeling good for our chances though. No Romo means that Orton will be focussing on the run with some short and intermediate passes

i wouldn't say that matt cassell blitzed us and orton has far better weapons

i think were the better team the key is just having our head right. today will tell us a lot about how mentally tough nick foles can be.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Already getting nervous... gonna be a LONG night waiting for the game. Will be shattered in work tomorrow.

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Already getting nervous... gonna be a LONG night waiting for the game. Will be shattered in work tomorrow.

ya got the day off tomorrow thank god because theres no missing this one getting nervous now too and starting to regret my previous cockiness with this game ala the cards game in the nfc championship a few years back

fecking hell talk about the longest day ever

Right all the warm up acts are over. Let's ****ing get going.

FLY EAGLES FLY.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Right all the warm up acts are over. Let's ****ing get going.

FLY EAGLES FLY.

about fecking time these late games kill me heres hoping for a great game..... or a **** game with an eagles win by 40 either way im happy :D

about fecking time these late games kill me heres hoping for a great game..... or a **** game with an eagles win by 40 either way im happy :D

I'm breaking out the eagles jersey that fits me for this game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

**** game with an Eagles win by 40 will be fine!!!

Advertisement