Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Text speak - ttul

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

L0ui5e wrote: »
    You say you don't understand abbreviation yet you use it in your post!
    Is the irony wasted on you? :confused:

Where did I say I don't understand abbreviations?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Snowie wrote: »
    Its hard to read at the best of time, Lol etc is ok , but some of the stuff people say in text messages you need a code breakers manual to understand what they say...

or i just don't reply.... I do that a lot i hate text...

I know and what dMaN24 posted is a good example of txt speak.
    I would not consider tbh txt speak, it's used all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

hondasam wrote: »
    I know and what dMaN24 posted is a good example of txt speak.
    I would not consider tbh txt speak, it's used all the time.

in my mind if you can't be assed to spell words properly, and have no excuse other then a, your stupid b, your lysdonksick.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

One of my friends was giving out about a guy who always ended his texts to her with lol. She said "it is really annoying, I don't even fancy him and he keeps saying 'lots of love' at the end of every text".

She was very embarassed when I told her what lol means :D We still haven't let her live it down :D

Advertisement