Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ghost recon future soldier

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

If anyone has a spare code I would be eternally grateful! :D Help another Boardsie out! Begging over! :P PM me if you got one!

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

If anyone has a spare code I would be eternally grateful! :D Help another Boardsie out! Begging over! :P PM me if you got one!

PS3 or Xbox?

Xbox!

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Go to http://bellmont.eu/ghostrecon/

Enter email and select platform

There yah go

EJ22 wrote: »
    Go to http://bellmont.eu/ghostrecon/

Enter email and select platform

There yah go

I love you! Thanks a bunch lads!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Well having played the game for nearly a hour.
    I would safely say that i would buy the game if the following were fixed.

Grenades
    I find them very overpowered and can be random in the time it takes them to explode.

Time
    I think that the time it takes for the attack to capture a supply point isn't long enough.

Defence
    When i was playing i always found that when i was attacking our team would rarely be able to capture a supply point back because the enemy team where so well covered ( Granted it could just mean my team was pants :D ).

I think that the Defending team is always in control and this can be very frustrating, since they can just sit and wait for its pray.

But This would be fixed if you were in a team communicating.

Overall i thing i will have a blast in this game and it brings me back to the days of advanced warfighter and all its sneaky glory.....:p

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

They're open now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Can't seem to find a game at all

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭NinjaK

looks like all the 3rd person shooters, big maps, full of campers, pass

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Does the beta keep freezing for anyone else? 3 times in a row I've joined a game for it to freeze a few mins in and I have to restart the xbox. :mad:

For the few mins I did play it, I agree with ninjaK above. initial impressions full of campers hiding in shrubbery, if they went like how RV:2 was, then it could have been a top game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

Does the beta keep freezing for anyone else? 3 times in a row I've joined a game for it to freeze a few mins in and I have to restart the xbox. :mad:

For the few mins I did play it, I agree with ninjaK above. initial impressions full of campers hiding in shrubbery, if they went like how RV:2 was, then it could have been a top game.

I am having the same problem on the PS3 as well 5 times in a row now keeps freezing on start up "checking DLC" :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭CrazyFish

It's better than I taught it would be but then again my expectations going in were very low. Can't play more than two or three games without getting bored. Would take an old school ghost recon any day over this.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Notorioux wrote: »
    I am having the same problem on the PS3 as well 5 times in a row now keeps freezing on start up "checking DLC" :mad:

Ya there saying on there twitter that its a problem on ps3.Although I did avoid it when before it started to check for dlc i opened my ps3 dashboard and it worked for whatever reason.
    *crap must have been a once cause it froze again

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

At least they have dropped the rainbow 6 part from the title.

This game is ****e and will be ****e, anyone who liked Vegas will love this ****.

Anyone who liked Rainbow 6.....move on nothing to see here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

PS3 keys going here

I have 8 beta keys here if anyone wants them, all for xbox though. I won them all today :P

There are now 5 left, and from now on i'll only be giving them out to members who have 50 posts or more (or who haven't created their account today just to get a code off me).

ALL CODES GONE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Have one for xbox aswell, Won from Raptr:pac:

First to message me gets it, As I don't use my consoles anymore.

Edit: Gone:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Anyone have an Xbox code I would sure appreciate it.

Cheers lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

I'm also looking for another xbox one, for my cousin though. If anyone has any, can you PM me please.

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

I have a ps3 code if anyone wants it PM me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Not sure why exactly but I got emailed an xbox one the other day. First to pm me can have it

Edit: Oh ffs, whats the chances that two people pm me at the exact same time at 1am :P

The servers on this game are crap, i've managed to play 3 games since 1 this afternoon. Lag is unbearable and constant server disconnects. :(

The servers on this game are crap, i've managed to play 3 games since 1 this afternoon. Lag is unbearable and constant server disconnects. :(

That's weird, I've only ever had one disconnect from a match and have had nearly Zero lag..... :confused::confused::confused:

Guess its a good job its a Beta :p

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

so is this any good now that the beta is out? what kind of game modes are on it?

so is this any good now that the beta is out? what kind of game modes are on it?

The game modes are conflict and sabotage.

Conflict is a objective game mode where the objective's will pop up randomly and then the two teams will fight over the assignment given.

That game mode is a blast cause your team strategy will change a lot.

I never got a chance to play sabotage so i can't comment on that.

You get XP for killing people and for defending and arming objectives.
    You can also do things like Data Hack which lets you hack a stunned enemy and then see his entire team on the map.

The game is a lot of fun, but i'd suggest playing with some friends for tactics
    and such because it can be very difficult with randoms.

Also, sabotage, has been activated yet, they are going to be rolling it out soon, i can't remember the date. I hope the full game isn't going to be like this

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

Also, sabotage, has been activated yet, they are going to be rolling it out soon, i can't remember the date. I hope the full game isn't going to be like this

Saboteur is coming out on thursday
    As a long time fan of the gr franchise
    I'm not impressed with the changes
    As much as I try to play it even without the lag I just don't feel impressed
    Anyway there's always hope
    Siege should be good no resawns will make it a bit less headless chicken gameplay .

To me it's Like a cod/gow cheaply done clone
    But then again I haven't played much of either
    Hope to get to grips with it and start enjoying it

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Tried on four seperate occasions to get into a game but haven't been able to. There's too many other games to be playing to be honest, so I've given up.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,033 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

dreamers75 wrote: »
    At least they have dropped the rainbow 6 part from the title.

This game is ****e and will be ****e, anyone who liked Vegas will love this ****.

Anyone who liked Rainbow 6.....move on nothing to see here.

it isn't a rainbow 6 game. Ghost Recon and Rainbow 6 are different franchises.

A new Rainbow 6 game is due out next year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Browning2010

What the fck are they keys all about?

When is this game out on 360?

Is this the first game that has been released since graw2?

Advertisement