Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Review Please www.soldit.ie

Options
  • 14-03-2012 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

So please bear in mind this is early development. I know the market has seen it before and is flooded. Hopefully I have a few niche markets not being catered for before I go live to make this site unique. All I really want is to find out is what to change before I spend too much time getting it wrong.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭but43r

Not much to review there.
    The website feels like a cheap donedeal knockoff. That's the first thing that I would address...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

The design looks too amateurish. You should have a real dig around other websites doing the same thing and print-screen all the best bits about their design. Don't limit yourself to Ireland, there would be plenty of directory sites for every country out there.

Have a look at how they are laid out, what colours they use, what fonts they use, how the user experience is designed, how they put focus on the primary call to action and so on.

At the moment you have a very basic site that has no hopes of gaining participation from consumers. Plus at the moment I'm not seeing anything that is focusing on a niche to allow you to stand out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Why are you starting a new thread?

Are you the same user as padraig341?

The site really is quite poor with no redeeming qualities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

In its current form (not properly thought out or researched) it will fail, no matter which thread you use.

Advertisement