Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Energie Fitness Ballsbridge

Options
  • 14-03-2012 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Evening :)

I was wondering if anyone knew how much (roughly) membership is in Energie Fitness in Ballsbridge. I'd like to find out without having to contact them and hand over contact details!

Thanks a mill,

S :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Roughly €60 a month. Shite facility.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭diegowhite

I'd disagree with above, depends what you are after, it has gone downhill but for what I do it has all the equipment I need, never waiting for anything. What are you looking to do there Sorchs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I use the one on Clarendon Street and find it great to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭Orando Broom

Use Clarendon St and rathfarnham. Both really good. If I had one small complaint it's the treadmills; In Clarendon the belts seems to slip when they are up around the 14kmph mark and in rathfarnham I'm always getting little electric shocks off them!

The Level of equipment in both is very good, both have pools and you are never really left waiting for equipment.

I'm with Skelly/Energie coming five years now and no major complaints to be honest. Never used Ballsbridge but ask for guest passes, tell them you won't do the hard sell stuff. most gyms should be delighted to have people even taking a look around. They need you, remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Sorchs

Thanks for the replies, to be honest I most interested in attending classes. I would tend to do a fair bit of cardio (running mainly) myself, outdoors. I enjoy classes but am sick of always having to find and sign up to ones at different locations. I'd love a facility that just offered a range of classes in the Donnybrook/Ballsbridge area.

Thanks,

• Advertisement
Advertisement