Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Patrick's Day trainers.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Damn Black & Tans.

Damn them to hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Welcome to last week...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Well if the auld boys have no trouble drinking "Black and Tans" in the pub, I doubt they'll give a shíte about runners.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,509 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Dubarry Movement for the National Liberation of Palestine has a nice ring to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

"Nike Black & Tans, for when you really want to you run like hell away from the green and lovely lanes in Killashandra."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Just got me a pair of Adidas kukluxklans.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Just got me a pair of Adidas kukluxklans.

As worn by Luis Suarez.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,103 ✭✭✭seanin4711

the yanks call their porter black and tan,
    talk about over the top PC on our side!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

I've never heard of mixing Guinness with Harp/Bass, it sounds rotten. Didn't Orange Telecom have to scrap their motto when they branched out into N.I. because they realised "The future's bright, the future's Orange." might not be well received by half the community, shame Nike couldn't have tried a quick Google just to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭lcrcboy

GalKiefer wrote: »
    I've never heard of mixing Guinness with Harp/Bass, it sounds rotten. Didn't Orange Telecom have to scrap their motto when they branched out into N.I. because they realised "The future's bright, the future's Orange." might not be well received by half the community, shame Nike couldn't have tried a quick Google just to be sure.

more than likely a Irish American drink rather than something that is drunk often here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭benway

Nike Black & Tans incites thirty seconds of cheap publicity in the morkeshing community.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Yet no-one seems that bothered that "Irish car bomb" is a pretty common cocktail in America.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Popeleo

KTRIC wrote: »
    They're not a patch on my Nike Holocaust's I bought in Germany. They're sort of an ash colour with some nice red and black accents on them.

They're just a copy of the Umbro Zyklons - now that was an idiotic name!

Advertisement