Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Grail: The Rodney Arias Story

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Is that album gonna be the new 'The Tower'?

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭80s Synth Pop

There's not even a discogs entry for him. http://www.discogs.com/search?q=Rodney+Arias&btn=&type=all

Add one then subscribe to any new additions people contribute.

Wouldn't a discogs site for games be cool? hmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

EnterNow wrote: »
    Is that album gonna be the new 'The Tower'?

Good luck finding the Live! album for a good price! There's a couple on eBay but they are not first pressings and the condition is not as good.

...but if you want to own it then the few bob they go for is worth grabbing it! Around €40 to €50 shipped should secure you a copy of the lousier later pressings. :)

Going to try and get the whole discography over the next decade!

As for Discogs, I'll see if I can put something together for that. Info on Mr. Arias is very scarce alas. :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Kerbdog is on a mission to get every Vinyl and CD by both Irish bands Wilt and their predecessors Kerbdog, surprisingly enough!

Advertisement