Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CD player on boat

Options
  • 08-03-2012 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Cd player not working on ze boat! is it just a matter of replacing it with a new one ....... i pressume its water damaged but it would be nice to have the tunes playing!

Or does it need to be fixed..... havent a clue about it any tips much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭breghall

Ned_led16 wrote: »
    Cd player not working on ze boat! is it just a matter of replacing it with a new one ....... i pressume its water damaged but it would be nice to have the tunes playing!

Or does it need to be fixed..... havent a clue about it any tips much appreciated

Ned, what did you end up buying ???? I'm itching with the suspense of wanting to know...:D

First check the fuse if there is one in the fuse panel for the radio (if not there should be an inline on the + wire to the radio), if that is ok then get access to the back of the radio and see if there are any loose wires.
    Basic troubleshooting first then if that doesn't help we delve even further before you rip out what may be a good working stereo..

Advertisement