Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non contact dynamo

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,745 ✭✭✭✭tomasrojo

The wrist lights I have are USB-rechargeable and flash a blue light when they're getting low. It's pretty good, alright. I overall prefer lights that use rechargeable AAA and AA batteries though. You've more options if they do run out unexpectedly. (OTOH, that hardly ever happens to me.)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,745 ✭✭✭✭tomasrojo

The brake-shoe lights seem pretty clever to me, but even if they work as well as the promo suggests, I wouldn't get them, because the rear ones would be no use if you use rear panniers, which I do, and the front ones wouldn't light the way all that well for the parts of my commute with poor street lighting. Might be nice to supplement a see-your-way headlight, but I think I have more than enough lights right now.

Advertisement