Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QUICK - £5 Free on ebay.co.uk

Options
12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Got my Iphone covers today :) (well, yesterday!)

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

My stuff still hasn't arrived, well the things I rdered form the UK or Ireland arrived soon after the promotion, however the things I ordered from Hong Kong still hasn't arrived yet, one thing came yesterday from Hong Kong that would have been posted about 2 weeks after this promotion ended.

I am also still waiting on some thigns to come from Deal Extreme ordered around the same time.

Is there any particular reason for the contiuned wait, its getting longer to get things from Hong Kong these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,150 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

My other half received the things she ordered from China/Hong Kong yesterday, the aquarium plant I ordered only arrived last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Ilyushin76

YourName wrote: »
    My stuff still hasn't arrived, well the things I rdered form the UK or Ireland arrived soon after the promotion, however the things I ordered from Hong Kong still hasn't arrived yet, one thing came yesterday from Hong Kong that would have been posted about 2 weeks after this promotion ended.

I am also still waiting on some thigns to come from Deal Extreme ordered around the same time.

Is there any particular reason for the contiuned wait, its getting longer to get things from Hong Kong these days.

Ya see here. I had an item waiting over three weeks in Hong Kong before it left for Ireland.

Advertisement