Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you in your 30's and child-free by choice?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 OddOneOut

Sounds good Wispyman - anyone else here want to go?

Question: how would a boards newbie go about recognising the group and thereby avoid making a t*t out of herself by going up to a random group of people and asking "Are you the people from the internet?" :o

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

OddOneOut wrote: »
    Sounds good Wispyman - anyone else here want to go?

Question: how would a boards newbie go about recognising the group and thereby avoid making a t*t out of herself by going up to a random group of people and asking "Are you the people from the internet?" :o

I will PM you my contact number. I'm really looking forward to it - been a while since there was a good meetup :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

well fluff it, I hadn't been checking in here for a while and ye went and met without me - ye sods, the whole lot of ye :o

So did you all have a good time at the boards meet? (seriously. not joking) Do ye still want to meet up as this group or are ye going to stay with the main forum meets?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 deirdre77

well fluff it, I hadn't been checking in here for a while and ye went and met without me - ye sods, the whole lot of ye :o

So did you all have a good time at the boards meet? (seriously. not joking) Do ye still want to meet up as this group or are ye going to stay with the main forum meets?
    Hey just wondering if any if this group got together! Seems like a really gr8 idea an if ye did how did it go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

Having kids from alot of peoples point of view has little to do with choice, te vast majority id say are accidents

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

deirdre77 wrote: »
    Hey just wondering if any if this group got together! Seems like a really gr8 idea an if ye did how did it go?

Yep did it work out...No one seems to want to answer...haha was it that bad...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Having kids from alot of peoples point of view has little to do with choice, te vast majority id say are accidents

Oh for god sake!!!
    Don't be so silly. Of course the vast majority of children are not "accidents". Most children of under 20 odd year olds may be, but not the vast majority of all children.

Do you also think that most children exist for social welfare purposes by any chance?
    Just because it is the done thing these days to give out about people having kids for welfare does not mean that more than a TINY percentage of people actually do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭sok2005

And the most ludicrous coment of the day award goes to shadowcomplex.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

deirdre77 wrote: »

and are they all child-free after it? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Loulou78

Wow, I can't believe it took me so long to Google this subject. I was just talking to my partner the other night about this, and promised myself I'd Google to see if there was a group in Cork.
    So, just to register my interest, in case anyone's still up for it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Not too sure if anything happened.. but would like to know also

• Registered Users Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭.red.

I think the first rule of no kids club was "dont talk about no kids club"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Grand Moff Tarkin

I can just about look after myself adding smallies to the mix would be very tough.

Advertisement