Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone recommend me an amazing pillow?

Options
  • 02-03-2012 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭

Just a quick question.

I use cheap pillows and they are great for like 6 months then turn to flat cardboard, dont want to invest in these anymore as my neck in in bits and I find it hard to fall alseep with them(something like 2 hours to fall asleep), I have to stack 3 on top of each other now.

What brand would you guys recommend to me to get that will last. What sort of prices am I looking at? Nothing with duck feathers as I find they go flat very quick and hard too.

Thanks for anything you can advice!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

Head into Dunnes, get yourself a Memory foam pillow for €12. I have two of them on my bed (and two flatter under-pillows) and find them to be amazing. Last for ages as well.

Advertisement