Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A&K masada

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭facemelter

Plus he said he was looking for a g&g m4?

sorry thank for the offer but no thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭SlappyTheSeal

Right so my posts back there were all over the place , so
    Im willing to swap my G&G combat machines m4 with 6.03 barrell with 3 mags.

I have a elevation electric guitar and amp to throw in to make the deal better. Slight problem with the guitar but is easily fixed. The nut at the end of a string is caught in the place where you put the strings through (simply take guitar apart and force it out ) The amp is an elevation amp.

I also have guitar hero 5 with guitar and Battlefield 3 both for ps3

Im actually willing to swap all of the above for the masada if you want.

Edit : sorry only saw my offer was rejected after i posted this.

Right so my posts back there were all over the place , so
    Im willing to swap my G&G combat machines m4 with 6.03 barrell with 3 mags.

I have a elevation electric guitar and amp to throw in to make the deal better. Slight problem with the guitar but is easily fixed. The nut at the end of a string is caught in the place where you put the strings through (simply take guitar apart and force it out ) The amp is an elevation amp.

I also have guitar hero 5 with guitar and Battlefield 3 both for ps3

Im actually willing to swap all of the above for the masada if you want.

Edit : sorry only saw my offer was rejected after i posted this.

sorry for the offer but really looking for a support gun for this thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Gary1992

Hi i know its not a gun u listed but still its nice. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056571134

sorry i already have a g&g m16 so no need for another :) but thanks for the offer !!! :) also ..bump !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Shrek3

Could offer this Raider if interested
    Attachment not found.
    Attachment not found.
    Attachment not found.
    Attachment not found.

Low resistance wiring fitted(silver wire) & a tight bore barrel, rewired to front for Magpul handguard battery changes, comes with battery, standard G&G mag & Magpul P-mag.

Also might part with my Kings Arms DPMS 7" CQBS like this one but would need a cash adjustment.
    Attachment not found.

Let me know if your interested

Thanks

yeah im interested in the above :) but would like to know the following :)
    where was the wiring fitted ?
    and how much use has it seen ? also does this model feature the anti reversal latch that releases spring tension ? does the tight bore barrel extend into the silencer ? will you be including the silencer ? and what else is included with the gun have you anything else that you can throw in to sweeten the deal? :)

how much of a cash adjustment would you be looking for ?? im might be willing to trade the masada with a red dot and the new hop up aswell and some midcaps fr th

Wiring fitted in Hobbyairsoft, tight bore goes up through silencer, Skirmished only once & yes it does have the spring release and blowback model. I'll throw in the silencer and a barrell extension if you prefer the long barrel M4 look. Also P-mag, Standard Mag, & battery. Also throw in original RIS rail front end. As you probably know the cost of the Magpul Accessories Its worth the same value as a A&K Masada.

Let me know if your still interested and I'll throw in a single point sling.

Thanks

thanks but that kings arms gun looks nice and i'd like to know a little more :) how much of a cash adjustment would you be looking for ? and seen as how i have little spare cash would you be interested in my offer of a red dot and some midcaps ?

This DPMS was over €400 when it was bought in hobby airsoft skirmished 2 maybe 3 times and is full metal with low resistance wire kit fitted. Comes with battery & mag but I'd have to get €80 along with the Masada. I think I still even have the box for this M4. very heavy solid gun.

• Advertisement

would you be interested in the masada , the cnc hop up , red dot , and four midcaps for the KA ?

Sorry but I don't ave any need for mags or hop-up as I have spare Guarder one here and unless its an Eotech or Acog I'd have no interest in other sights. Also I'd have to collect unless you could meet in Rathcoole.

Best I'd do is DPMS, mag, battery & €50 for Masada and hop-up assuming it comes with a battery & mag. where are you based exactly?
    Or a straight swap for G&G raider in photo's

Shrek3 wrote: »
    Best I'd do is DPMS, mag, battery & €50 for Masada and hop-up assuming it comes with a battery & mag. where are you based exactly?
    Or a straight swap for G&G raider in photo's

im assuming that you mean i pay the 50 ? , sorry mate i just dont have it atm , im based in south dublin , any gear or bits you are looking for ?? you can leave out the mag if you want ?? , also this runs of a nunchuck in the stock i assume ?

Yes it runs on a nunchuck battery in the stock & it depends on what other gear you might have & whether you can meet me at Red cow or Rathcoole? Post what you have & I'll have a think about it. I take it you have no interest in The G&G?

Thanks

i could meet you out in red cow , at the luas stop ? if that suits ?

That would help but would still need sweetener for DPMS or would do a stright swap for G&G.

hmm what about an army of two mask ? can puts pics up if you are interested ? , also can i see pics of the gun please :)

I'll get photo's up in a while & I've no interest in masks.

• Advertisement

what about bi pod front grip , ak waffle mag ? have two black magpul pmags ?

Attachment not found.
    Attachment not found.
    Attachment not found.

Pics as requested.

Let me know if your still interested

Thanks

Items I might be interested in G3 mags, Peq box, if you have any of these we can work something out. I might take the Bipod and Pmags if there in good condition and hi-caps.

Let me know

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SpektorDyl

where is the original flash hider?

the original flash hider is AWOL !

Items I might be interested in G3 mags, Peq box, if you have any of these we can work something out. I might take the Bipod and Pmags if there in good condition and hi-caps.

Let me know

Thanks

sorry mate the bipod is actually a grip pod and the p mags are mid caps :(

No worries, what type of red dot were you offering, and does the masada come with a battery? we'll try work something out if that suits.

No worries, what type of red dot were you offering, and does the masada come with a battery? we'll try work something out if that suits.

http://www.bowerstactical.com/store/images/BU300205.jpg

this is the red dot style , :) , but it has a more matter finish than this.
    yeah i'll included a battery with the masada :)

Masada, scope, Grip-pod, P-mags & battery for DPMS, Battery & mag if we can arrange to meet at Luas Red Cow Park & Ride. Its the very best I can do.

Or G&G raider as pictured, Standard mag, Tan Pmag, Silencer, barrel extension, Tight bore barrel, & battery for Masada, mag & battery & you keep all the other bits. Again meet at Luas Red Cow Park & Ride.

I Can bring both & you can have a look if your undecided.

Let Me know

Thanks

• Advertisement

let me mull it over for a bit :) thanks for the offer :)

Advertisement