Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great boat properly priced: sold 24hrs

Options
  • 28-02-2012 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/boats/3064397

Sold for 5,500! With a queue of several other cash buyers! Now thats how to buy and sell a boat! No sellers dreaming and no buyers dreaming! a good transaction!

Ive been on the button for the last 6months and this one slipt by cause i didnt check my emails lastnight! or donedeal!

I think sellers should call brokers and get them to value the boat b4 the price them on done deal cause a lot of sellers are dreaming!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭whacker1982

hi ned led16, just though id share this one with you it on ebay.co.uk if you type in

Bertram 25 Express Cruiser

it should come up i hope, i fell in love with it as soon as i seen it, i keep finding myself going back looking at it, but its out of my dept price wise. another good bargain.

Advertisement