Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recomend a Doctor in Roscommon

• 27-02-2012 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi,

Just moved into Roscommon town and I am looking for a family doctor. I have 4 kids so I am looking for one that is good with children.

I can see the names of different doctors in the Golden Pages, but there is nothing better than hearing about one from other parents.

If anyone could make a suggestion or two it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭link_2007

I am not a parent but Dr Carmody Morris has been my (and my entire family's) Doctor since I was a child and I would have no hesitation in recommending her.

I have an aunt with special needs who can be a bit of a handful but Dr. Morris has always been very patient and kind to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 coreb_KK

Thanks for that reply.

My previous doctor in Ballygar, while very nice, always had trouble with keeping appointments. You could have an appointment for 9am and chances are you wouldn't get in until 11am or after. Believe me its no joke trying to keep a sick 3 year old entertained for a couple of hours in a waiting room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Dr Crosby, Castle Street

nearly always two doctors on duty. himself or the wife, or a locum
    always very thorough and in the past has seen me before the surgery officially opens due to my work hours
    does not overcharge

right beside Hynes' pharmacy, which is handy

Advertisement