Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESB to take on a British thug firm to chase after 130.000 unpaid bills.

Options
1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

steddyeddy wrote: »
    People often find themselves unable to live within their means its one of the definitions of poverty. If your so convinced of the truth of your statement you should pass it on to the st.vincent de paul so they can spread the word to the growing number of people in need of their help.

I accept that SOME people may be genuinly unable to meet their bills,,but I am minded by the furore recently when it was reported taht Banks in dealing with people with serious mortgage arrears..were having to tell people to drop expensive TV packages / take their chillun out of private schools / get rid of the second car etc/ drop perivate health insurance.

Am i missin sommat here ..I'm in serious mortgage arrears and I want to continue private schools for the kids...all the TV extras....top VHi plans ?

Dosn't add up...dosn't add up at all...thank christ the Krauts are runnin our finances......:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

I accept that SOME people may be genuinly unable to meet their bills,,but I am minded by the furore recently when it was reported taht Banks in dealing with people with serious mortgage arrears..were having to tell people to drop expensive TV packages / take their chillun out of private schools / get rid of the second car etc/ drop perivate health insurance.

Am i missin sommat here ..I'm in serious mortgage arrears and I want to continue private schools for the kids...all the TV extras....top VHi plans ?

Dosn't add up...dosn't add up at all...thank christ the Krauts are runnin our finances......:confused:

No I agree there If people are complaining about private schools and second cars they dont know what poverty is. Im just talking baout the real poor of society not those who perceive themselves as poor.

Advertisement