Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CE4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

Just looked at the email invoice...order was 27 Euro and shipping method was "regular". Curious alright but makes no difference.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Most of my orders from TBS come via FastWay Couriers, i always select the express postage option tho, it's roughly double the price of standard postage but it's always here next day!

I have just got my CE4 that Green Hornet posted last night(faster than most of the online shops, you should really set up your own! haha)

I just filled it with Liqua Citrus Mix @ 11mg, and first impressions are rough.

The vapour is roasting hot and i can't really taste the juice, i'll give it a spin for the rest of the day and report back how i'm finding it :)

Thanks again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

eeloe wrote: »
    I have just got my CE4 that Green Hornet posted last night(faster than most of the online shops, you should really set up your own! haha)

I just filled it with Liqua Citrus Mix @ 11mg, and first impressions are rough.

The vapour is roasting hot and i can't really taste the juice, i'll give it a spin for the rest of the day and report back how i'm finding it :)

Thanks again!

Wow............that was quick alright! I'm trying another one today with lower nic an it's a lot better. I dont think I'm doing anything else fifferent so I thought it was the juice. If you're getting the same thing, that means that there must be a lot of duds or something.

The first one I had nearly killed me. I took a drag and one stage and got instantaneous hiccups for about 10 mins. As I said in another post, it was like erupting volano ejuice flavour!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

well next day post is standard in Ireland
    unless you live where I do, in which case it's a random luxury

• Advertisement

After 5-6 drags now the flavour is coming through a bit more, i mustn't have got out all the primer(i'm assuming they have a primer the same as regular attys?)

well next day post is standard in Ireland
    unless you live where I do, in which case it's a random luxury

It's a random luxury here in the armpit of Waterford also!

eeloe wrote: »
    After 5-6 drags now the flavour is coming through a bit more, i mustn't have got out all the primer(i'm assuming they have a primer the same as regular attys?)

Maybe. The second one that I'm using is actually quite good. Good flavour and vapour.

i hate this country

Maybe. The second one that I'm using is actually quite good. Good flavour and vapour.

GAH!!!!

Just got a mouthful of juice, it appears the CE4's are prone to the same condensation problem the CE3's were...

I'll struggle on with it tho...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭flids.utd

What site did you order these from? I'll have to chance a box, love the ce3s, fill and forget!
    Dcc are great but the hassle of topping up, is it drying out?...flooded...aaargh, use them with tanks around the house, but as someone else said all the sites are low on stock lately

flids.utd wrote: »
    What site did you order these from? I'll have to chance a box, love the ce3s, fill and forget!
    Dcc are great but the hassle of topping up, is it drying out?...flooded...aaargh, use them with tanks around the house, but as someone else said all the sites are low on stock lately

Here you go:

http://www.ivapour.co.uk/ce4-clearomisers-1.html

They run very hot but so do DCC's so you should like them if you like CE3's. Very easy to fill and no leaks.

Not sold on them yet though. Tend to run very hot for me. Nice kit though and worth a punt if you like clearo's. They hold a big volume with a nice draw.

Think I'm an atty man though.

maybe try out those star..things from a few posts back, from safercigs
    basically meant to be ce*'s with al the little problems fixed

go on, be our guinea pig

maybe try out those star..things from a few posts back, from safercigs
    basically meant to be ce*'s with al the little problems fixed

go on, be our guinea pig

I'm fighting myself all evening, I've convinced myself that the Howitser vv is a bargain (well it does have 2 tanks with it)
    I'll have to get ce4s
    and now the stardust looks like a necessity!! but seem to be out of stock
    Found them I think, they are the vision ego 1.6s on safercigs?
    Sir digby you being from higher voltage vaping, if I'm getting a howitser am I better of going for the higher resistence,they come 2.1-2.4 and 2.5-2.9??
    Now to see who wont cut me off if i delay paying thier bill

out of stock? damn, was a few left when I looked last

well i guess it means i wont have to spend any money on them :)

No I edited since...go on get in debt!!

prob higher resistance

although.. i dunno
    with the lower resistance on the howitzer it has a cut off point, so it will vape up to the max safe voltage for that atomiser
    i think... *think* that vaping a higher res atomiser at high voltages is better for the atty than vaping a low res atty at a lower voltage, but relative to the resistance of the atomiser.. higher.. if you follow me

I think the low res at a lower voltage, bvut still higher than an ego, would heat up and die qwuicker than a high res at a higher voltage.

Gonna get the ce4s and give myself a cooling of period on the howitzer, I've a dear couple of weeks ahead of me.. I dont need it but...
    And get the lower resistence visions for the ego
    And now go to bed before I change my mind yet again and hit that add to cart button

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

List of stardust suppliers: http://www.visionecigar.com/news1400798/news-details.htm.

Note they also mention new versions with higher capacities, up to 5ml :eek:. Also different res versions and possibly and LED version, which I presume lights up as you vape, a little pointless but could look pretty cool.

5ml is interesting alright, although i wonder how huge it would be

seems there's a new cool device coming out every few weeks now, maybe we're coming up to that point where we can be almost assured of something working when we buy it :)

• Advertisement

Okay, used the ce4 for most of the day yesterday.

As was mentioned previously, the vapour out of this is ROASTING hot, some may like it, some may not. The flavour out of it is something else, you can really really taste the juice from it which is a good thing.

I used about 6ml over the course of yesterday, pretty much double what i'd normally use, so they do use a bit more juice that carto's or the eGo tanks, but at the same time i might have been using it more since it was a new toy.

The do unfortunately suffer from the same condensation problem as the CE3's, after a little while vapaing, you do get some build up under the mouth piece, and if ya don't clean it off in time, you're going to get a mouth full of juice.

Want to say a massive thanks to Green Hornet for sending me one of these, top bloke.

No problem eeloe! Glad you're enjoying it. Tried the first one that was boiling hot on Thursday, again, and it's still boiling! Definitely something wrong with that one.

The second one is better but I get that stinking burnt taste off it a bit too regular for my liking. When it's not giving the burnt taste or filling my mouth with juice it's lovely alright. I might give it an alcohol soak and try it again. Maybe the wick needs to be conditioned or something on that one.

That fecking Stardust version looks tempting too but is out of stock at the moment. Bloody hardware costs more than the juice.

someone said to me yesterday that we're the boy racers of smoking

it's actually kinda true

dont know if that's depressing or not

hahaha, i think that's my problem, i drive a "boy racer car"....this is just something i can modify at home :P

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

That fecking Stardust version looks tempting too but is out of stock at the moment. Bloody hardware costs more than the juice.
    They show up as in-stock on safercigs for me, and since somebody had to I've gone ahead and ordered two. Hopefully they'll arrive fairly early next week.

stevenmu wrote: »
    They show up as in-stock on safercigs for me, and since somebody had to I've gone ahead and ordered two. Hopefully they'll arrive fairly early next week.

I just tried again and it's showing oos when I add to cart. Is this it?

http://www.safercigs.co.uk/Vision_Ego_Clearomizers_16ml/p705283_5779009.aspx

you have to pick a resistance, 2.1-2.5 or 2.6-2.9
    the little drop down menu under the picture

you have to pick a resistance, 2.1-2.5 or 2.6-2.9
    the little drop down menu under the picture

I'm an idiot! Was using my phone and missed that box! Might go for the lower resistance one.

yeah if you only have ego batts, 2.5ohms is probably a bit much to get anything from it

• Advertisement

Actually, might see how stevenmu gets on with his first. Might get some ego-c LR heads instead this week if they're in stock anywhere.

Advertisement