Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arsenal v Spurs: Sun 26th @ 13:30

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Nice. COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 6,585 ✭✭✭Glebee

He He , Wenger looks like hes going to explode....
    Soft peno though..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

2 all after some basic defensive errors from Bale for 1st goal and a few others for the 2nd..:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

davycc wrote: »
    2 all after some basic defensive errors from Bale for 1st goal and a few others for the 2nd..:mad:

We can still win this on the break. Benny is having a stinker

Vdv for Saha, Lennon for niko I think

Vdv and Sandro on

• Advertisement

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    Vdv and Sandro on

Bennys side again , two goals he has cost us now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Losing 3-2 after 50 mins and nothing short of what we deserve.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Bar the first 10 minutes, we've been awful today.

Kiith wrote: »
    This is woeful . Sandro is asleep

The first 30 mins proved that if you pushed against them you'd get goals, their defence is poor. Why did we sit back and let them play? Also Sandro was a bad choice, should have been Lennon to spread and push. I blame Harry for this one.

• Advertisement

mickman wrote: »
    This is woeful . Sandro is asleep

Jesus, ekotto again . Cruising back at 5mph and Walcott starts running and ekotto just looks at him . Totally embarrassing from him all day long

• Registered Users Posts: 5,055 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

This is one of the worst defensive performance i've seen from us all year. Absolutely disgraceful.

This is one of the worst defensive performance i've seen from us all year. Absolutely disgraceful.

Adebayour has been fouling all day long . Thought this kind of performance was in the past

• Registered Users Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

I hope ur day goes a lot better then the day of my wedding.

25th April 2009, Spurs Vs Utd.

After the chruch ceremony we all made our way back to the hotel. Spurs V utd kicked off and we were 2-0 up and in control at half time.

Then we all got called into the reception room for the dinner, speeches etc.

My the time the main course was served UTD we back to 2-2.
    I could barely eat my dessert as I looked down from the top table and saw all the utd fans fist pumping the air as they went on to win 5-2. what a hammering.

Now that's just eerie :eek:

We've been shocking tbh

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

2nd Row, this one is on YOU :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Horrendous excuse of a performance; the ref missed Bale being obstructed for their first goal but since then we simply haven't deserved a break

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    Horrendous excuse of a performance; the ref missed Bale being obstructed for their first goal but since then we simply haven't deserved a break

Sandro was obviously brought on to sit in front of the back four but he has been all over the shop

Dawson came on there and gave him an ear bashing

mickman wrote: »
    Liam Byrne wrote: »

Sandro was obviously brought on to sit in front of the back four but he has been all over the shop

Dawson came on there and gave him an ear bashing

Unravelling before our eyes. Parker out of united match now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,585 ✭✭✭Glebee

And that tops everything , Parker out for Utd

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

i blame harry , this england **** is getting to him. How the fcuk could he leave lennon out today. Pace was the key to getting at that lot.

fcuking krancjar instead of lennon....do me one harry:mad:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

unsubscribing from this thread and moving the **** on, next up UTD.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

**** happens, we are still 7 pints ahead of them and still looking good for 3rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

What a nightmare, just want this day to end now.

BERBA wrote: »
    i blame harry , this england **** is getting to him. How the fcuk could he leave lennon out today. Pace was the key to getting at that lot.

fcuking krancjar instead of lennon....do me one harry:mad:

Niko did well the last few games so kept his place

He tried to tighten up the midfield with sandro but he was bloody awful

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Another point of note, Bale needs to man up and stop this falling over so easily. Parker is a big loss now next week, Sandro will have to step up and have a big game.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭bradolf pittler

walked out of the pub when we went 4-2 down,feckin liverpool fans cheering on arsenal,how stupid are they?
    even at 2-0 i was still uncomfortable,we were very poor all over the pitch today.playing 2 up front away to the gooners is never a good idea,needed to keep things tight but of course we didnt,hopefully this is the kick up the hole the team needs,all this embarrassing talk of "we're better than them"will go away and we get back to getting a result v utd next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Two subs at half time were dreadful decisions... We needed more width not less...

We could have got beaten by more.

Has to be Lennon and Bale on the wings with Vdv and Ade up front next weekend...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

walked out of the pub when we went 4-2 down,feckin liverpool fans cheering on arsenal,how stupid are they?
    even at 2-0 i was still uncomfortable,we were very poor all over the pitch today.playing 2 up front away to the gooners is never a good idea,needed to keep things tight but of course we didnt,hopefully this is the kick up the hole the team needs,all this embarrassing talk of "we're better than them"will go away and we get back to getting a result v utd next week.

Pool fans miss the old four..

Anyway 1-0 Cardiff. Really would make things ok if they win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Gutted.

Really hope we don't fall into poor form now coming up to the run in.

Advertisement