Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Rugby Jersey €24.49 delivered.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭statto25

Africa wrote: »
    Sweet lord. 92 and 85 euro for a rugby shirt?

Ive actually emailed them to ask if thats a mistake. Thats mental.

92 for the Pro shirt is about right but 82 for the regular fit is way overpriced.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

The regular jersey seems to be sold out now too.

I managed to get one but would've preferred the replica

Still a great price for the regular, cheers!

EDIT: I'm worried I might be waiting a while. I didn't have verified by visa and it was blocked so my order was held, got the bank to unblock today and verified the order but now it says 'Awaiting Stock'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭faolteam

The regular jersey seems to be sold out now too.

I managed to get one but would've preferred the replica

Still a great price for the regular, cheers!

EDIT: I'm worried I might be waiting a while. I didn't have verified by visa and it was blocked so my order was held, got the bank to unblock today and verified the order but now it says 'Awaiting Stock'.

whats differnence between a regular and a replica , ???

or a pro or a regular shirt ???

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

faolteam wrote: »
    whats differnence between a regular and a replica , ???

or a pro or a regular shirt ???

Regular, Replica or "Pro" Jersey are the comfortable versions of the Authentic or Test versions.

Test jerseys are made of a different material, and have actual grip on the chest. They are a much tighter fit, and look funny on anything over a 34" waist.

If you can get it on, the test jersey looks much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Looks like they are back up, want an XL, any chance of I'm doing something wrong? :(

• Advertisement

mtdelany wrote: »
    Regular, Replica or "Pro" Jersey are the comfortable versions of the Authentic or Test versions.

Test jerseys are made of a different material, and have actual grip on the chest. They are a much tighter fit, and look funny on anything over a 34" waist.

If you can get it on, the test jersey looks much better.

Just to confirm, are the test jerseys the ones that are €92 or €85 on play.com?

I can't see them back, dorgasm

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Joe_Soap

Ah nuts, missed it. Anyone know any other websites/shops with decent prices for a jersey?

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Lovell Rugby have the world cup jersey for buttons - well £14.99stg plus postage but you could buy a couple of other items to make the £7 postage more worthwhile.

http://www.lovell-rugby.co.uk/Rugby-Shirts/Puma/Ireland-RWC-2011-Home-S-or-S-Pro-Rugby-Shirt

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭oxygen

scudzilla wrote: »
    Are these the skinny/tight fitted ones? Ya know the ones that show off yer moobs?

Yea, its not just the moobs, there too tight on the shoulders and arms. I got a small and had to change it for a medium, which is still a fairly small fit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Goldstein

Where are they going with their normal price of €92.00! :eek:
    for what is basically a glorified a t-shirt

• Advertisement

Goldstein wrote: »

a Lamborghini is a glorified VW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Play.com do have a glorified exchange rate. That's where they are coming from.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Has anybody recieved theirs? I checked my order on play.com and it is awaiting stock! Last time this happened they couldn't get stock and my order was cancelled:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

Have not received it yet but got notification that it was shipped on the 22nd.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭brianrcarney

have a feeling this will be cancelled

• Registered Users Posts: 4,047 ✭✭✭afatbollix

Got my two. But the XL is a bit small...

Moobs for all!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Rubgy jerseys are generally sold as "Replica" and "Test" fits. Test fits being the more expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

Etnies wrote: »

that jersey is 3 seasons old

Current away: ivory
    Pre world cup: Aqua
    then this one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

oops, not a rugby fan so wouldnt no the difference tbh.

• Advertisement

Anyone else still waiting on delivery? Got shipping notification on the 22nd thought I would have had it by now :(

Mine is still awaiting stock :(

Jersey arrived today. Panic over :D.

Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭brianrcarney

out of stock my hole! in stock if ya pay full whack...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭RoboRat

Hmmm sometimes its nice to be an XL :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭faolteam

I got mine yessssssssssssssssssss :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Not happy at all

"We are writing in regards to your order for Puma Men's IRFU Rugby Home Short Sleeve Shirt 2011/13 (Green) (Large).

We have been advised that this item has been removed from sale and is no longer available, therefore it is with regret that we are unable to fulfil your order. Your outstanding order for this item has been cancelled, please note that your card has not been charged.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused in this matter and we would like to thank you for your patience and valued custom."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Not happy at all

"We are writing in regards to your order for Puma Men's IRFU Rugby Home Short Sleeve Shirt 2011/13 (Green) (Large).

We have been advised that this item has been removed from sale and is no longer available, therefore it is with regret that we are unable to fulfil your order. Your outstanding order for this item has been cancelled, please note that your card has not been charged.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused in this matter and we would like to thank you for your patience and valued custom."
    Same for me. I'm the OP and I didn't even get one!

FFS.....

Advertisement