Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix for Wii

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Anyone else having trouble logging in tonight??

:confused:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Went down sometime yesterday afternoon. :(

Fingers crossed it's only temporary, it's rubbish having to sign into the Irish one again...

Tabnabs wrote: »
    Went down sometime yesterday afternoon. :(

Fingers crossed it's only temporary, it's rubbish having to sign into the Irish one again...

Balls. It's like some bad April Fools joke. i wanna watch me some Sons of Anarchy!!!

PS. am typing this from a wireless keyboard with the wii, plugged in the wireless keyboard receiver to the wii usb and by chance it worked pretty awesome huh!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Hi all, anyone having problems accessing the Ireland netflix or non-Irish netflix? Mine is hanging on the loading screen and then saying that I cannot connect to the service?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Yeah, mine's been getting stuck on the loading screen too. Haven't been able to access it :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

No problems with the Irish one, but US one is long gone :(

Tabnabs wrote: »
    No problems with the Irish one, but US one is long gone :(

+1

They must have sussed our trick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

aww , no way of tweaking this again?
    Miss Father Ted & Trailer Park Boys soooo much!

Advertisement