Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gentlemen, what defines a man as a 'pussy' in your opinion?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Jake187 wrote: »
    Ha, just thought about this so why not post it :pac:
    Basically, what defines a man as a 'pussy/wimp' etc in your opinion?

(i'll throw out a few examples)
    - a man who knows his girlfriend/wife is cheating on him but refuses to acknowlege it or do anything about it.
    - a man who will not at least attempt to fight back in a fight. Even in a self-defense situation.
    - A man who views women as being "persecuted" in today's society. That the 'man' holds them back .. i'm talking about the right scrawny type.

care to add?

You clearly know rather little about either people or Felis domesticus. There's a book that I recommend you read: The Tomcat's Revenge by Claude D. Balls.:):):)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

BlueSmoker wrote: »
    later12 wrote: »
    Yes. Male feminists. What jokers.

No really, I guess the closest thing to what you describe that I dislike is a pushover. But that can apply to both sexes, and is not particularly related to masculinity.

I don't think the term wimp exists in my day to day vocabulary. It is not enough to be a man in life. You are born a man, you only ever hope to become a gentleman. But wimp is such a loaded term, it does not even attempt to seek an alternative viewpoint to one very specific view of manliness.

I agree with this, particularly when the OP is trying to say that "by not doing the things he says you are non masculinity, makes you the exact opposite eg a pussy, no grey area what so ever (I wonder, and it bothers me big time how do people really precieved their own gender, some times it appears to me they seem to have to prove they are more male/female before they are a person)

I should answer the OP, the same way I would answer anyone, I dislike any person that doesn't have the courage to be themselves (when I say courage, I mean responsibly to own how they feel. It really dosen't matter what their feelings are, as long as they our expressed them safely).

Hence why this subject annoys me, generally it is full of people, throwing shapes, being bigger than they are in the real world, and arguing about "Your Gender" did this to "My Gender", and lastly some one taking me up on my bloody spelling.:)

No one is a wimp or a pussy or (a coward which is a new way of saying those terms) If someone can face their demons I'm happy to have a relationship with them.

So by default you "Fail" OP.

But I like your gumsum. :)

So I assume you dislike shy people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

If you have to drink to face your problems you're acting like a pussy. You might not neccassarily be one but you're definitely acting like one.

There's also the people who if insulted will break someones head open. If your strong enough nothing anyone says will hurt your feelings enough to make you do that.
    But thats waaaaaaay easier said than done, we've all wanted to bate some ***** face in for being a ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭BlueSmoker

Nope why would I, I'm extremely shy, I do dislike people who think they can take advantage of shy people, I'm more than willing to give them the chance to post their own views, maybe give the poster the chance :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

BlueSmoker wrote: »

Nope why would I, I'm extremely shy, I do dislike people who think they can take advantage of shy people, I'm more than willing to give them the chance to post their own views, maybe give the poster the chance :confused:

You said you dislike people who don't have the courage to be themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

something wrong with being a pacifist now,

god damn it your not even allowed be yourself in this ****ed up society,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

Men who have lunchboxes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

i dont use the term pussy anymore, cause i love tiger.... They ****in kick ass, don't believe me, ask one, im sure they'll eat ye.

i use the term " an enda " from now on, because lets be honest, enda is not only a girls name but a girl who runs the country has it so you're all cursed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭as125634do

Id say its a victim of a homophobic upbringing. His twisted mind accepts being attracted to men but sexually will only get turned on by women. Usually the only cure is to be in a relationship with a woman and then slowly as tge years gi by begin to realise that he is in fact gay.

Advertisement