Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania 29...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Rud3Bwoy

virgs1 wrote: »
    Can get the train to Boston from NYC only takes a few hours I think. Would be good if its there to see another city. The main worry about MetLife is the weather (open stadium) but im sure WWE have something sorted out if it rains/snows

boston sucks,nothing to see there,been there so many times lol,not worth the travel esp for smackdown

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Rud3Bwoy wrote: »
    boston sucks,nothing to see there,been there so many times lol,not worth the travel esp for smackdown

Have to completely disagree there...I much preferred it over NYC when I was over last November. There is plenty to see and do and the people are very friendly. I'd consider staying in Boston next April and travelling down to NY/NJ for 2 or 3 nights on Mania weekend.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

virgs1 wrote: »
    Can get the train to Boston from NYC only takes a few hours I think. Would be good if its there to see another city. The main worry about MetLife is the weather (open stadium) but im sure WWE have something sorted out if it rains/snows

Yup...we got the Greyhound Express and it took 4 hours. It was only $32 return which was great.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 virgs1

Brolly wrote: »
    Yup...we got the Greyhound Express and it took 4 hours. It was only $32 return which was great.

Thats a great price for train, ive heard good reviews for Boston but never been to NYC either so hopefully the wwe package base (hotels, axxess, hof) will be there and they offer a shuttle to MetLife for Mania much like this year seeing as its joint.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Rud3Bwoy

def hotels will be in the city some where,as for the shuttle i won't be surprised if they have a shuttle at port authority for that event,they use to do it for all ppvs but stopped but seeing as they can make a ton of money off it pretty sure for mania they will have it again.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

When do tickets usually go onsale for WM? I know its awhile after

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

the packages around mid july and wm tickets in mid november

Advertisement