Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (15/02/2012 to 01/05/2012)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Enough!

This is ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Damo, can you get someone on that's not an idiot? Someone that can string a sentence together would be nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Oh the humanity!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Suzie4

rte and their neighbours here ...the only ones that think this is a big story.

no one with a brain actually cares about this old "poor" couple

Bailiffs are people too damo. WOnt someone think of the bailiffs?!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,043 ✭✭✭✭neris

do ppl really expect the baliffs and sheriff to be all nice and friendly and not use force. Their not punching n kicking the crap out of em.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭SilverLiningOK

The well heeled always seem to know how to talk down their critics when they are caught out. People in Ireland refer to these as "big people" and still pay deference to them by touching the forelock. The plummy south Dublin accent is no excuse for crime. If this eviction was in another part of town, the "discussion" here would be so different.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Will somebody please think abut the elderly rich couple and their substantial property portfolio?! Honestly.......tut tut.

We need an anto on the social from darndale to come in on this one. bit of perspective

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

This guy seems like he may have a decent point, better than "Tim" anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,537 ✭✭✭baldbear

Land evictions. my hole! You wouldnt see people evicted in davitts time with 9 properties.

THE MARKET?????? What Market? 4 years later and still no market.

Ok whats the agenda here? Just looked at the video, not seeing any bullying going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭homer.j

Finally someone with sense, did they round all the neighbours up telling them the bailiffs are on the way.

Strangest Wicklow accent I've ever heard.....not that I've heard many tbh, but still.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Someone doing a "Dennis Hopper/Blue Velvet"

syklops wrote: »
    Ok whats the agenda here? Just looked at the video, not seeing any bullying going on.

I havent seen the video but im sure its a bit of rte & oap shock horror bullying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Suzie4

this is turning into the muppet show...beeker on there now..

asset rich ..cash poor...lol...they own loads of properties.

"He has to be wealthy"

No he doesn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

2.2 million, really? Its a nice house and all but i could buy two Georgian manor houses down the country with plenty of land for the same price.

Shocking valuation altogether...

• Advertisement

Elephant in the room....BINGO.

Think today might've a good day to break out the Lahv Lahn Bingo Buzzword Card.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Technocentral

F*ck the allegedly "asset rich, cash poor" I'm asset poor and cash poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,537 ✭✭✭baldbear

I' d say they have a butler in that tent.

How were they physically damaged?? I didn't see anyone being hit on that video.

telekon wrote: »
    2.2 million, really? Its a nice house and all but i could buy two Georgian manor houses down the country with plenty of land for the same price.

Shocking valuation altogether...

But you wouldnt be walking distance from Cafe En Seine if you lived down the country. You'd also have to live next to the great unwashed.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭SilverLiningOK

RTE showing its true right wing establishment elite bias. The D4/Killiney/Foxrock set stick together.

Is ann assuming or telling it like it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,878 ✭✭✭signostic

Elephant in the room....BINGO.

Think today might've a good day to break out the Lahv Lahn Bingo Buzzword Card.:rolleyes:

Joe would never permit an elephant in the room

Your home is not your home until paid/re-paid for in full.

Have they never heard your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Whoa. Just tuned in. Who are these aul wans and what are they arguing about?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement