Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (15/02/2012 to 01/05/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

A Grand Canyon between the UK and Ireland, no Joe its actually the Irish Sea

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Bertiebasher

there you sudzs - "can of worms" (hidden ireland)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

firewalls, canyons... this guy uses more metaphors than Frasier Crane..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Is she sucking on a werther's? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

This is depressing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭suzie987

pc7 wrote: »
    Briliant Lapin! In light of the new bingo card I'm removing my self imposed ban! lol

Can we add "take to the streets"

pc7 - you are showing clear addictive traits. Making any excuse to get your hit . . . :P

I wonder will she keep talking past 3pm?

What age was Eileen when this was going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭DuckStab

Joe really shoehorning the misery into the last 10 minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I didnt want to be a doctor, Joe.. I wanted to be a radio presenter... More money..

What age was Eileen when this was going on?

What age was I when Eileen started talking.

5 bye bye's

• Registered Users Posts: 28,805 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

God bleshu, God bleshu, bye bye bye bye bye bye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

that show was just ridiculous. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Eileen (just now) ".........are you still there Joe?....hello!.....Joe, Joe......this doesn't have to be bye,bye Joe...I made a nice cake..............hello.....hello.......Jooooooe"

Bard wrote: »
    Don't you think that exposure from the media, including shows like his, may have been a factor in them deciding to collect the bins regardless?

I think Enda Kenny had a part in it aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

europa11 wrote: »
    Eileen (just now) ".........are you still there Joe?....hello!.....Joe, Joe......this doesn't have to be bye,bye Joe...I made a nice cake..............hello.....hello.......Jooooooe"

joe: i'm not here eileen, i dont give a shyte'een, its after 3'een and i'm going home'een.

joe: i'm not here eileen, i dont give a shyte'een, its after 3'een and i'm going home'een.

I bet 1850 715 815 is redirecting to the samaritans as we speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

......to count me millioneens.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

suzie987 wrote: »
    pc7 - you are showing clear addictive traits. Making any excuse to get your hit . . . :P

Yeah but I was very good! I didn't post during the show and I just listened (and read!) I'm getting their slowing, step 1 of 12

1 - Don't post on the live lahnnnnn thread during the show!

:D

Yeah but I was very good! I didn't post during the show and I just listened (and read!) I'm getting their slowing, step 1 of 12

1 - Don't post on the live lahnnnnn thread during the show!

:D

/me Checks watch.

Was your hand hovering over the submit button?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

syklops wrote: »
    /me Checks watch.

Was your hand hovering over the submit button?

I logged myself out so I couldn't even press the thanks button! :eek:

I logged myself out so I couldn't even press the thanks button! :eek:

Wow. Your're really sad.

syklops wrote: »
    Wow. Your're really sad.

No Skylops I'm an addict, its my difference :o

No Skylops I'm an addict, its my difference :o

Your right. I take it back. Your no different than anyone else. Its a disease.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,640 ✭✭✭✭altor

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Yes, but you'll have one hell of a time getting home insurance.

All alarm installers have to be certified and registered now. It only came in a few years ago, so you were probably done before it was introduced. Next time your insurance is being changed or renewed or whatever, you might have to get the alarm system certified before you'll get it. Would be best to get it done anyway so the insurance have no excuse if something does happen.

They are pretty easy to install so everyone thinks they can do it. Hence why you now need to be registered and certified to do it.

Just don't put the alarm on the insurance. For the little discount you get it is not worth it. If you do have a new alarm system installed, it will be installed to the EN50131 standard. The system will need to be serviced every year to maintain this standard, that will cost more than the discount from most insurance company's. Another thing about having the alarm on your policy is if you are broken into and the alarm is not set then they could refuse to pay out as you are claiming for the alarm discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

That last woman's experience at the end was absolutely terrible, what a evil SOB that teacher was:mad: Imagine blaming her for been a "b*****d" child, just because her parents conceived her out of wedlock.Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I know it was a different era, but most of that c**p was the churches fault and stupid people been brainwashed and in fear.I mean not allowing her to not go to the bathroom, Jeez.If it was me, I would have loved to find her as an adult, and give her a good few wallops with a stick, a taste of her own medicine,if she was alive.........absolutely shocking:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

what's on the agenda for today?

• Advertisement

my friend wrote: »
    what's on the agenda for today?

Who's agenda? Joes or the producers?

As you know they are not always one and same.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement