Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huge Sale

Options
  • 14-02-2012 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭

right im selling off a lot of my gear as im after loosing interest in the sport . and need the money elsewhere .

im based in Tramore ,Co. waterford

i will post some items but not any of the guns or larger items. all postage is covered my the buyer expense .

list of items:

accessories

2 x M4 high cap mags with markings and quick wind alan key slot €10 each will post 8 sold!
    4 x M4 mid cap mags plastic €10 each will post
    1 x M4 mid cap mag metal €10 will post
    1 x counterclockwise silencer with markings €15 will post
    1 x black shooting glasses €10
    1 x ESS goggles €30
    1 x mesh mask €15
    2 x 9.6v batterys (1400 and 1500 mAh) SOLD
    1 x red dragon reflex sight €25 sold!

Guns:
    Kwa/ksc M11 gbb with 2 mags and silencer (all mags fully working and one was only used in one skirmish) €170

Broken King Arms M4a1 colt full metal with markings . wont fire something in the gearbox is broken and i dont have the time or effort to get it fixed.pm for more details on the problem SOLD!

also got a riot shield for sale made from 5.5mm clear perspex . weighs 5kg and is very sturdy and doesnt crack when shot with a brand new g&g GR16 rush . looking for €150

vest im looking for €80 for the vest it has 10 m4 mag pouches, 2 pistol mag pouches ,1 admin pouch . 1 unversal pistol holster . and a drop mag pouch and a insulated hydration pouch
    pics can all be found here :
    http://imgur.com/a/Z42ee#17

any questions dont hesetate to pm me or post the question below
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

How much is the M4A1. Taking into account it might need a new gearbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭IIIAcHmEdIII

im looking for €80 for the m4

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Dazzler16

How much for the tac vest?

im looking for €80 for the vest it has 10 m4 mag pouches, 2 pistol mag pouches ,1 admin pouch . 1 unversal pistol holster . and a drop mag pouch and a insulated hydration pouch

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Steo_123

Would you trade a Jericho 941 Co2 NBB pistol for the 10 high cap m4 mags?

• Advertisement

sorry not interested in trades as im leaveing the sport . il take an offer on the 10 mags in you want doh

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Steo_123

sorry not interested in trades as im leaveing the sport . il take an offer on the 10 mags in you want doh

Sorry bud no money at the mo

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭dbuck8

Offer 50 for the vest cover pay pal fee,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭AirsoftLover90

wel, im live in tramore myself, i can offer 30 for 3 m4 hicaps, after i see pics, can collect tomorow

dbuck8 wrote: »
    Offer 50 for the vest cover pay pal fee,

sorry i cant do that . ill can do 70 . but i cant take paypal as i dont have a payal . i can do a postal order doh if you want

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭TerrenceAnth

How much would it cost to post the m11?

wel, im live in tramore myself, i can offer 30 for 3 m4 hicaps, after i see pics, can collect tomorow

would you take 4 mags ? i dont want to be left with an odd number . if you want you can come and have a look at the stuff tomoro if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭AirsoftLover90

would ya take 35 for 4? and where do ya live exactly so i will know tomorow?

would ya take 35 for 4? and where do ya live exactly so i will know tomorow?

deal . to PMs

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭dbuck8

I guess ill leave it so good luck with sale,

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Migworks

Hi can you clarify if the red dot sight lens ring is bent or not? Looks like its leaning in the pictures?

yes it is bent back but it is the design of it i beleave as its cut like that . i forgot to mention that the sight had 3 settings of brightness for green and red and it also has 3 different reticles and can be fully adjusted

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Jimmy bo 186

deal . to PMs

offer 50 posted on m4? cant give any more for a broken gun though

offer 50 posted on m4? cant give any more for a broken gun though

sorry cant post guns as i dont have the box for it anymore and i cant take 50 for it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

offer 30 posted for 3 high cap M4 mags (after seeing pics) I'll cover your paypal fees.

• Advertisement

Wisesmurf wrote: »
    offer 30 posted for 3 high cap M4 mags (after seeing pics) I'll cover your paypal fees.

i have pictures already uploaded if you want i can take more detailed ones if you wish . i do not have a paypal unfortunatly . if you want you can send me a postal order . and then ill send you the mags when i recieve the payment.

yes it is bent back but it is the design of it i beleave as its cut like that . i forgot to mention that the sight had 3 settings of brightness for green and red and it also has 3 different reticles and can be fully adjusted

Sorry to be a pain can you post more pics of the sight get as close as you can but stay in focus and well lit. Also front and both sides and through the sight with it on if you can. Only over the river Suir so can call over if we do a deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

Offer €70 on the vest

jayod30 wrote: »
    Offer €70 on the vest
    deal if you can collect or pay for the postage which isnt cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

deal if you can collect or pay for the postage which isnt cheap

I can collect but will prob be next wed if that suits?

jayod30 wrote: »
    I can collect but will prob be next wed if that suits?
    to Pms

How much would it cost to post the m11?

sorry i wont post guns yet as i wont be sure if the buyer is fully happy with it . it would be about 10-15 euro for postage

Migworks wrote: »
    Sorry to be a pain can you post more pics of the sight get as close as you can but stay in focus and well lit. Also front and both sides and through the sight with it on if you can. Only over the river Suir so can call over if we do a deal.
    no bother i got the pic here now

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/14022012099.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/813/14022012098copy.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/837/14022012097copy.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/14022012096.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/577/14022012095.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/14022012094copy.jpg/

no bother i got the pic

Thanks. It's not the one I was looking for but would do while I save for a Holo replica.

Offer 20 euro collected

• Advertisement

no bother i got the pic

Thanks. It's not the one I was looking for but would do while I save for a Holo replica.

Offer 20 euro collected

Deal . to Pms

Advertisement