Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peak Ali vs Peak Vitali Klitschko

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭The Pheasant

ali fought foreman.....foreman had an 82 inch reach....vitali's reach was 80

Vitali v Ali

Speed - huge advantage Ali
    Power - advantage Vitali
    Feet - huge advantage Ali
    chin - equal
    boxing ability - advantage ali
    accuracy - advantage ali
    punch output - advantage ali
    more exciting to watch - huge advantage ali

in a 12 round fight I'd have Ali winning 8 rounds to 4
    People also forget that Liston had an 84" inch reach! And I'm sorry but how can you give them equal chins? As mentioned before, Ali faced and defeated some of the hardest hitters in history - Vitali hasn't come across anyone like a Shavers, Foreman or Liston in terms of punching power

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

People also forget that Liston had an 84" inch reach! And I'm sorry but how can you give them equal chins?

Well do you remember that time Vitali got knocked down? yeah me neither

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Well said,Lewis hit vitali very hard and not a flinch.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭The Pheasant

Alright fairplay you have me there...the Lewis fight is a great example too. Although I will say I don't feel Vitali has had his chin tested to the same extent as Ali

Advertisement