Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Declaration of SU Allegiances 2012 - DISCUSSING ELECTION WITHOUT POSTING HERE = BAN

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭its_phil

No allegiances

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

No allegiances.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,603 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Updating mine, campaigning for Sam Geoghan

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭BG2

Raphael wrote: »
    Ok, so it's that magical time of year where 1 post regs and barely used accounts come out of the woodwork and start point about how great a particular candidate is. So as per usual, our policy is thusly.

If you wish to engage in discussion about the SU election, you must first post here and state which, if any, candidates or campaigns you are affiliated/related/best mates with. You are not required to state who you like and want to vote fot in this thread, and we'd rather you didn't.

If someone is engaging in discussion without posting here, then I will ban them 1 hour after that post, to expire the day after the elections - that can be lifted if they PM me affiliations and agree to post them here once ban is lifted.

If you post here indicating that you are unaffliated and I later discover through whatever means that you are, you'll be banned, to expire the day after next years election. Because I'm vindictive that way.

If anyone is unhappy with this policy, and feels that it impacts upon their free speech, or damages the democratic process, then please feel free to make your protest known through boycotting this forum, so I don't have to listen to it.

Not affiliated / alligned with anyone -(Won't actually be here to vote tonight or tomorrow).

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I'm Spartacus!

• Advertisement
Advertisement