Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2012 Darts Premier League Thread

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

monkey9 wrote: »
    Looking at Whitlock's match here again, i just can't wait for the final. He's my favourite player so i'd love it if he won tonight!!

This really has been a great Premier League, i have to say. Some amazing matches, a couple of nine darters and the wild cards delivered!!!

I like Whitlock also (the flying scotsman would be my favourite) but, i can't see him beating Phil. I think we are going to see Phil throwing super darts in the final.

Whatever happens, should be a good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Taylor is the favourite obviously and he himself and his own workout in that semi final. But i'll stick with The Wizard for the win. There was something about him towards the end of his match, i've never seen him want to win so much.

I just hope after two great semi finals, the final isn't a letdown. But i think it could be a good one!!!!

Here we go!!!!!!!

Gotya wrote: »
    Surely after the final.

Oooook, was during the break.
    Didn't think the two players in the final would want to do that before it.

What a ****e song it is, ha.

You can tell straight away, Taylor had his hiccup in the semi final!! This is gonna be ten three!!

Game over! Once he put the bull in, game over!! F*ck sake!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

It's a pity,Whitlock looked rattled early on.Was expecting a much closer game than this. :(

Yeah, bit of a let down for the final.

Much better to watch a close game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Game on..........

COME ON THE WIZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

cambo2008 wrote: »
    Game on..........

unreal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭StephenHendry

congrats to the power , whitlock played really well and pushed phil all the way

Advertisement