Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swap Shop

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,813 ✭✭✭Alkers

logik wrote: »
    Anyone interested in:

4 Angels
    6 Congo Tetras
    8 Red Eye Tetras
    1 Pearl Gourami
    1 x Pleco

I'd be interested in the 6 pearl gourami and the congo tetra if you're splitting?
    I've kept both fish before.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Simona1986 wrote: »
    I'd be interested in the 6 pearl gourami and the congo tetra if you're splitting?
    I've kept both fish before.

Yeah, I might split them up alright. Congo are an amazing fish to watch alright. I will drop you a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭ibstar

Looking to swap 2 Common Plecos, large ( about 11"/28cm) for water conditioner, or Food sticks/pellets for African Cichlids. Blanchardstown area.
    Also fully grown Raphael Catfish (talking catfish), for conditioner or food.
    Will look into swapping for Fully grown, female Electric yellow African Cichlid.
    Also have a lonely Ice blue zebra ( Metriaclima greshakei ), will swap for same as above.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭chopper6

Swap convict cichlids for female crayfish,dollar or pacu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭yugimon121

I have 8 African Clawed Frogs (aquatic frogs)
    Wanting to swap for Reptile Plants, Heat lamp etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Are they dwarf frogs or clawed frogs? Clawed frogs are much larger and not strictly aquatic.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭buzz

I have a longnose Butterfly fish that I need to rehome.

I only got him a few days ago but my tangs took a disliking to him so he is in the sump for the minute.

Looking for either marine fish or coral.

kylith wrote: »
    Are they dwarf frogs or clawed frogs? Clawed frogs are much larger and not strictly aquatic.

They are clawed, I used the name aquatic frogs as that is the name i purchased them under in the Pet Shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭thebishop

About 50 kgs of live rock. Would swop for few frags.West Cork.Collection only.

thebishop wrote: »
    About 50 kgs of live rock. Would swop for few frags.West Cork.Collection only.

What type of frogs are you looking for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

hes looking for frags yugimon121 which are bits of coral.id be interested in the frogs alright where in cork are you based

hes looking for frags yugimon121 which are bits of coral.id be interested in the frogs alright where in cork are you based

I'm In Crossbarry, near bandon

2 large common plecos looking for good home.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 James.feenan

synodontis multipunctatus catfish
    2 off size 4 to 5 inch really nice pair and very active
    also 1 off upside down catfish
    very big and very healthy 6 inch
    4 off Saladontus salt n pepper catfish size 1 to 2 inch very playfull and very nice looking catfish
    other fish for swap yellow labs and metriaclima greshakei size 2 to 3 inch
    open to offers or swap for african cichlid food or other african cichlids

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭JanneG

Approx 8 or so Assassin snails (Clea Helena) to swap for some shrimp?

North Wicklow / South Dublin area.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭whodafunk

I have 4 Siamese Algae Eaters I am looking to move on. Would swap for Rummynose or Cardinal Tetra's. Based in North Dublin. Cheers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭chopper6

Looking for pondeweed,daphnia and snails.

Swap or buy!

Hi.

Looking to swap my raphael spotted catfish.
    Will swap for water conditioning for freshwater aquarium or female adult yellow lab.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 seagull50

I have 2 Blood Parrot Cichlids, Looking to swap for some dwarf mbuna. one is about 17cm and the other about 10cm.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭eg6 vtec

Unfortunately i have to move on my Demasoni as he is just not settling in, i would like to trade for a female venustus if possible or any other hap or peacock of similar size, he is 3 to 3.5 inch in size, im in the Tallaght area

A1849B1E-E9AB-43CF-BDE9-1037EAC153E9_zpsp2pmnp9p.jpg

D6B16BE8-FB9C-4062-BD8C-588D499B68B6_zpslqjm11uw.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

I have 2 4 inch Siamese Algae eaters for swap, looking for bala or redtailed sharks but I am open to others.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,158 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Looking to re-home a healthy common goldfish to a pond. He's about 5/6 inches and just getting too big to be kept in an 100l tank.

I have two male Cockatoo Apistos looking for new homes.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Vabal

Hi all,
    I am looking to buy assassin snails. Anybody have spare?
    Thanks

I had a couple, but I don't know if they're still knocking around. Whereabouts are you?

I had a couple, but I don't know if they're still knocking around. Whereabouts are you?

Hi Kylith,

I am in Balbriggan, North co. Dublin. I don't have anything to swap with yet, my aquarium is 6 week old :) But I could buy these snails.

vaidasb wrote: »
    Hi Kylith,

I am in Balbriggan, North co. Dublin. I don't have anything to swap with yet, my aquarium is 6 week old :) But I could buy these snails.

I'll have a look and see if they're still going or if they've died. If they're still alive then you can have them, no charge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Mr_Red

Howdy all

I have an 80ltr Drilled Marine Tank, a 30ltr sump, Protein Skimmer , Light for tank, and pump ( To pump water from Sump to Tank )

Not sure what im looking for but maybe a large tank for a turtle

I'll have a look and see if they're still going or if they've died. If they're still alive then you can have them, no charge.

Sorry, I can't find them. They either did such a good job that they starved, or they're buried in the substrate somewhere.

• Advertisement

Sorry, I can't find them. They either did such a good job that they starved, or they're buried in the substrate somewhere.

No worries at all and thanks for your efforts. I got couple of these snails in Artane Aquatics, very nice shop btw.

Advertisement