Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for recruits

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

No just a min age of 20 based on issues with new recruits we have had previously.

Thanks that means I'm not too old:D. if I apply do I have to commit for a period of time or is it a case I could attend when I'm able to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭ghosthunter73

deelite wrote: »
    Thanks that means I'm not too old:D. if I apply do I have to commit for a period of time or is it a case I could attend when I'm able to.

We all have full time jobs and families so once we have our recruits we will set a location bring them for a trial investigation then interview. Then we will offer those who we think will fit into our group dynamic a position.

I am trying to grow the group for the purpose of if i have a case I can schedule an investigation then based on who is available pick a team to go. Obviously the bigger the group the easier it is to get people available.

I will say we are updating our systems and most of the scheduling and reporting on cases will be done online.
    I am closing the recruiting tonight so I will leave the link here if you want to apply.

PRAI Recruitment

Just so I am clear I have sent PM's to Paramad to try and sort this out regarding comments made here. I am trying to be the bigger man here but no replies. It seems as though whoever this person is would prefer to come in make comments and leave rather than be an adult about it.
    If this post is out of order let me know I will delete but if this person is going to make public claims than I am going to publicly let everyone know I am trying to resolve this like adults.
    end of rant time for coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 6,132 ✭✭✭screamer

Ghosthunter, you don't have to justify yourself to anyone, from your dignified replies on this thread already, you have shown yourself to be the bigger person. Take care, and share your experiences with us, if you can, as those of us with a true interest would love to know of your investigations.

I dont trust that Dave guy ! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

will do we are scheduling our trial investigation with the new recruits so will let you know if anything strange comes up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭NJS007

Ghosthunter, Any chance you can include nee in your investigations.... Located in the East, but will gil in you online application form now :) Have had plenty of experiences...

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Based in the East, but wondering what ye do? Do ye take photos, or try to figure out why something is happening? I've a healthy interest in the unknown, and I like taking photos, and interested in what you actually do.

NJS007 wrote: »
    Ghosthunter, Any chance you can include nee in your investigations.... Located in the East, but will gil in you online application form now :) Have had plenty of experiences...

I replied to your PM:)

the_syco wrote: »
    Based in the East, but wondering what ye do? Do ye take photos, or try to figure out why something is happening? I've a healthy interest in the unknown, and I like taking photos, and interested in what you actually do.

Hello Syco,
    Rather then run on and on and bore people to death I'll leave the link to our site there is alot of good info on what we do, how our investigations go, equipment and so on.

PRAI

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭NJS007

NJS007 wrote: »

I replied to your PM:)

cheers... :)

Advertisement