Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You Want, You Lose!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Both the mug AND the coffee, please and thank you.

9gdaxmw9dc.gif

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I'm pretty sure someone I knew had these, I remember seeing them and being sooo envious of them. I wanted them so much, but we never had anything cool in our house. :(

tiny.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

^^^^^^^^ That girl needs
    exorcism.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

That kid looks like an 80's Millwall fan about to start some ****

Yeah, I know, I know, but she has that super cool mini record player... I bet she's saying, "HAH! In your face, every other kid in the world!!!"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,786 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

2278_2b28.gif

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,786 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

New Home wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure someone I knew had these, I remember seeing them and being sooo envious of them. I wanted them so much, but we never had anything cool in our house. :(

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_tFiizkQdeMo/SdqzO5T6F-I/AAAAAAAAAGo/tx92_Gb-is8/s400/tiny.jpg
    smallest record player ?

5686_7fd5_640.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,959 ✭✭✭✭bnt

All I need is a bit of land ...

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

That house has no insulation it's going to be bloody freezing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭Greybottle

That house has no insulation it's going to be bloody freezing.

Not really. Wood is an excellent insulator. People have lived fror centuries in the coldest climates in log houses. Anyway, that house has cavity walls, so could be filled with paper pulp, wood chip or similar. It's also a basic build which is ideal for warmer climates and can be adapted for colder ones.

I can't see it there, but I'd be more worried about the join between the window frame and the rest if the building for releasing heat.

Interesting concept nonetheless.

EDIT: Insulation is optional and is mentioned on this page here: http://www.brikawood-ecologie.fr/wall-kit/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,847 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

the Euromillions tonight is €190m

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

Pic of actual €190,000,000 or GTFO.

:pac:

New Home wrote: »
    Pic of actual €190,000,000 or GTFO.

:pac:

I could only see one for 180m , who would want that

im in luck
    DLIWUWQWkAAdNgk.jpg

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

Awh. That's disappointing. I was hoping for a humongous pile of cash...

DLTqShOUEAEp6o9.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

I bet throwing that thing with 180 mph against the wall would shut it up as well and is more likely to happen with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,959 ✭✭✭✭bnt

You can keep yer Irish Bouzouki (?), I wants me one of these:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

442046.gif

3600_c291.png

• Advertisement

1988_e5e4_500.jpeg

cats-funny-snapchats-5a17f55951466__700.jpg

uedLeo7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Married With Children?

Yeah it is indeed.

To be clear, i like that display\model. I dont want to be married with children

silverharp wrote: »

So, at $14 a square foot (from their website) an 8' x 10' wall would be over $11,000. Equivalent area in 2 x 4s and drywall, maybe $200. And it would meet code, be fireproof, take screws... Cute idea, though.

I find calculating with square meters hard enough so i take it this comment is right.

And imagine getting out of bed in the night and step on one of those

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

inforfun wrote: »
    Yeah it is indeed.

To be clear, i like that display\model. I dont want to be married with children

But there's no TV!!

XhZyLHM.jpg

• Advertisement

yours for $1.7m

pVxi0vdh?format=jpg&name=600x314

Advertisement