Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take Me Out UK

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

The UK version just puts the Irish one to shame. So much funnier and more entertaining.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

The UK version just puts the Irish one to shame. So much funnier and more entertaining.

Paddy is a brilliant host! He makes it.

Have to say though the contestants on the UK one - the guys seems cooler and girls do come across much better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

please tell me im not the only one watching this! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,581 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

I'm here- late as usual..... he'd have been gone the minute he stepped out on the Irish show.

msthe80s wrote: »
    I'm here- late as usual..... he'd have been gone the minute he stepped out on the Irish show.

have to say i love the way on the UK show alright you're always guaranteed an eccentric, lol, but bloody hell, couldn't fault his piano piece, that was a bit of a shocker! :D

ah you missed the first guy though- had to get the smelling salts and a towel for my wife, lol, he was a lifeguard, toned as fcuk! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

I don't think he was too keen on Fluer!

This is my ideal man....I'm waiting for the negative......not getting it!!

What a hunk, he can bring me to a musical anytime....il parle francais aussi......bien;)

RxQueen wrote: »
    I don't think he was too keen on Fluer!

oh god im no good with names... :o

fair annoying i cant rewind on utv! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

The one he got the date with.

xsiborg wrote: »
    ah you missed the first guy though- had to get the smelling salts and a towel for my wife, lol, he was a lifeguard, toned as fcuk! :D

Not that you were looking of course.....she told you,right?;)

• Advertisement

Not that you were looking of course.....she told you,right?;)

lol, it was kinda obvious when i heard the loud thud noise behind me as yer man came outta the lift! she near passed out again when she saw him running along the beach in his baywatch shorts! :D

ah i can appreciate a good lookin guy too, no insecurities here, lol :o

itv+1 for msthe80s...I'd hate to msthelifeguard :D

( see what I did there?^^^^)

itv+1 for msthe80s...I'd hate to msthelifeguard :D

( see what I did there?^^^^)

see you? high five for the +1, i'd forgotten 'bout that, yeah, get a load o' this guy, lol, and i can keep an eye out for what RxQueen was talking about, i remembered fleur there now, didnt see yer man's reaction though... :o

see you? high five for the +1, i'd forgotten 'bout that, yeah, get a load o' this guy, lol, and i can keep an eye out for what RxQueen was talking about, i remembered fleur there now, didnt see yer man's reaction though... :o

No- does nothing for me.Hate hate hate the t-shirt- no.
    Tell your wife she can have him-I'll have the other one.

Then we'll both be happy.

No- does nothing for me.Hate hate hate the t-shirt- no.
    Tell your wife she can have him-I'll have the other one.

Then we'll both be happy.

she's delighted with herself now! :D;)

Anyone else watching?

Anybody notice the way Paddy talks to the same girls every week?
    Stephanie ,Gracie....

Anyone else watching?

Anybody notice the way Paddy talks to the same girls every week?
    Stephanie ,Gracie....

im watching here myself, but sure i cant tell the girls from seven seconds ago, never mind from seven days ago! :D

Ah you know Stephanie- she speaks in a really high hyper voice -very happy !!!
    And Gracie with the glasses?
    Is your memory that bad- are you a goldfish or what?

I couldn't leave my light on- he looks like my neighbour/brother/father/nephew/cousin !

Ah you know Stephanie- she speaks in a really high hyper voice -very happy !!!
    And Gracie with the glasses?
    Is your memory that bad- are you a goldfish or what?

*comes up for air*, a what now? sorry, couldnt hear you under the water there... :p

ah no now i think of it yep, i know what you mean, the blonde one, (i do like her though, she's funny! :o), and the one with the glasses and the black haired one that damion (whatever happened to him after?) said he actually wanted... :D

some of em might just be more naturally outgoing than others though is all i guess... :)

• Advertisement

I couldn't leave my light on- he looks like my neighbour/brother/father/nephew/cousin !

he came so so close, lol, the yogi bear in fairness though killed it, thats ok for a group of unruly 12 year olds, not for a group of 20 somethings, feckin funky chicken dance woulda done even! :D

She looks like Nellie Olsen from Little House on the Prairie and he looks like Prince Albert from Monaco !

She looks like Nellie Olsen from Little House on the Prairie and he looks like Prince Albert from Monaco !

jesus she's like a blonde nigella lawson, the high pitched girl! :D

he looks like a young gandhi! ah, model, that explains the emaciated look... :D

He's too pretty or something- not sure.I hate those T shirts.

I have jeans like those-they look better on me,in fairness- lol.

.....ah, model, that explains the emaciated look... :D

Most of them have great figures-either slim or curvy-
    very seldom see a great big fattie fattie bum bum

:D

i'll be honest, i thought his party piece was he was going to come out in full drag, but then one of the girls said she dated him already, but yeah, too androgynous with the bald head and i could swear he's wearing moisturiser... :confused:

i'd be the same as you if i was a girl- i'd be afraid he'd raid my wardrobe! :D

i'll be honest, i thought his party piece was he was going to come out in full drag, but then one of the girls said she dated him already, but yeah, too androgynous with the bald head and i could swear he's wearing moisturiser... :confused:

i'd be the same as you if i was a girl- i'd be afraid he'd raid my wardrobe! :D

You're spot on-he just doesn't look manly.A bit of gruaig (anywhere!) wouldn't go astray;)

i'd have gone for bronagh, lovely eyes and a killer smile! :o

and at least i can get the names right! he made the same mistake as damion! :D

Damion.....give a son that name and you'll only have bad luck.
    Missed this last week,wonder how my hunk got on and your wife's lifeguard.

• Advertisement

eesh, goldfish memory again im afraid, and yer man that had all the episodes on youtube has had to take then all down... :(

Advertisement