Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free box of cereal

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Gadge wrote: »
    Got my coupon today :(

same as me, bit late now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Me too...feck that

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

So how do these coupons scan-do they scan as a price i.e 3.xx or does the till operator have to input the value of the coupon 3.xx?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    So how do these coupons scan-do they scan as a price i.e 3.xx or does the till operator have to input the value of the coupon 3.xx?

I've noticed that any free item voucher the till assistant always keys it in checks the price and enters the value of what the shop price is if the price is higher than value of what is written on the voucher is taken off and you have to pay the difference ( I hope that makes sense)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

got mine today as well. so much for efficiency!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Coupon King

Received mine in the post today also..

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mrswalton

My original one arrived yesterday. Posted from Uk because its cheaper to do a big mail out from there rather than our own Post Office!! Not so efficient though.

I emailed Nestle a couple of weeks ago and they sent out a June 30th dated voucher that arrived (An Post) last week.

Will be emailing Nestle again to let them know they should have sent from here!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

mrswalton wrote: »
    My original one arrived yesterday. Posted from Uk because its cheaper to do a big mail out from there rather than our own Post Office!! Not so efficient though.

I emailed Nestle a couple of weeks ago and they sent out a June 30th dated voucher that arrived (An Post) last week.

Will be emailing Nestle again to let them know they should have sent from here!!

There is no point in doing that mrswalton... Nestle Ireland had nothing to do with this coupon campain... the whole fibre 1 ireland campaign was run from the UK headquarters in hertfordshire. Any email i got in reply from them was from Cereal Partners Welwyn - consumer.relations@cpuk.nestle.com

Which is based at:

Head Office
    Cereal Partners UK
    2 Albany Place
    28 Bridge Road East
    Welwyn Garden City
    Hertfordshire
    AL7 1RR

Hence why all the coupons were posted from the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭heyjude

Got my coupon today :(

They must have posted it after 9th March

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭jibberjive

Mine arrived today too, have emailed them about it !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

I emailed about it yesterday evening and I got a pretty generic reply, but a new one is on its way to me, so that's all that matters!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭gremha

Finally got to try the cereal. Going back to cornflakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

gremha wrote: »
    Finally got to try the cereal. Going back to cornflakes.

1kg kellogs cornflakes E3 in Centra next week:D

Advertisement