Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star/Ares FNC - Upgraded WE Luger - RPK Kit - 8x Steel AK mids

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

No, thanks.

I'm mostly interested in selling the RPK or just the kit, and the Luger.

At this stage, I can think of very few things I'd trade the FNC for, so for now I will keep it, unless I am offered cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭KENDEE

I'm interested in the gun in it's plain state ie without the add on,s ris etc.do u still have these the way it is in the first photo.I like the way u weatherd ur luger.

I have the original handguards yes, I would prefer to sell the RIS and scope mount with it though.

Ok sound where are ya based mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

Hey bud are you selling the rpk its self

• Advertisement

I would yeah, but it's based on a Tokyo Marui AK and full of systema parts and fancy mosfets so I dunno how much I'd be asking for it. You could convert any TM style AK with the kit though.

KENDEE wrote: »
    Ok sound where are ya based mate.

Are you offering asking price for the FNC and rails? I am in meath but up in Dublin regularly.

Yea I like the gun .I,ll offer 220 and I might be into the Luger it would look well in me collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

I would yeah, but it's based on a Tokyo Marui AK and full of systema parts and fancy mosfets so I dunno how much I'd be asking for it. You could convert any TM style AK with the kit though.
    No probs well if you do want to sell let me know sounds like a great piece

Yea I like the gun .I,ll offer 220 and I might be into the Luger it would look well in me collection.

I'm in two minds of selling the FNC to begin with, you'd have to be a good bit closer to asking price to get me to let it go.

• Advertisement

Sound pal.one sold off boards in July for 230 .my offer is 230.wats the least u.ll take for the Luger .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 iveagh60

hey dude does EBR intrest you in trade?

Sound pal.one sold off boards in July for 230 .my offer is 230.wats the least u.ll take for the Luger .

230 is way to low for something I am probably going to keep anyway, a lot closer to asking price would tempt me. Depends if you want the luger and the holster.
    iveagh60 wrote: »
    hey dude does EBR intrest you in trade?

No sorry, going for cash for the FNC at this stage bar an SRC or other high end mp5 or a good metal p90, also looking for an xcortech chrono.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭c28omzk7ihsxv0

What exactly is in the kit? Just the wooden parts, or a longer barrel or a drum mag or what? Thanks.

Front handguard top and bottom, stock, long barrel, front sight, bipod, cleaning rod and retainer ring.
    If you have a tokyo marui style AK it fits it, not VFC style.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭c28omzk7ihsxv0

Front handguard top and bottom, stock, long barrel, front sight, bipod, cleaning rod and retainer ring.
    If you have a tokyo marui style AK it fits it, not VFC style.

I'll tell a friend about it then. Seems like a cool piece of kit.

Still for sale.

Advertisement