Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greek restaurant in Navan

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ivorsflutter

I think the problem is that all these restaurants are far from authentic, while there are plenty out there who won't stray far from chicken there are pleny of foodies looking for something decent.

When you see the recent winners of the RAI awards in Meath and compare them to the Dublin shortlists you can see the major difference in standard of food.

Have to say I was in the Eastern Seaboard lately and the standard of food had decreased there ( and I loved this place), underseasoned meat, bland sauces and no bread because we booked at 5.30 rather than after 6?? Calamari was just litle bits of batter there is no way anyone could identify what it was.

Advertisement