Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleepwalking Project

Options
  • 28-01-2012 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello,

I posted this in the Arts & Culture forum before I noticed this section.

My name is Steve and i'm doing a photo project on sleepwalkers. The project involves meeting people who suffer from sleepwalking, making a portrait (while awake, i don't want to meet you while your sleeping!) and photographing your empty bed.

The project is a commission for the new curated blog Quick Brown Fox. I'm looking for participants who want to be part of this project. So if you are a sleepwalker or know of one, I'd love to hear from you.

You can see examples of my work at www.stevemccullagh.com and view Quick Brown Fox at http://quickbrown-fox.tumblr.com/

You can also mail me directly from the contact page on my site.

Thanks

Steve

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 stevemccullagh

Bump.

Still looking for participants.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 stevemccullagh

I understand there will be points of concern for people when they are approached about access to personal areas, particularly through the internet. With any project like this, there is an element of trust involved, which is upon the participant to grant. I am aware of this and am wiling to try and gain that trust by any means the participant chooses. Of course i can only go so far in conveying this with my website.

So as a gesture of trust on my part, i have made a mock-up of how the project will look, using myself and my bed. I hope that having shown this gesture, participants may be more open to the idea.

http://www.stevemccullagh.com/somnam...p02%20copy.jpg

If my phone number is required please don't hesitate to PM me, if you would like to talk in person before deciding to participate.

Thanks

Steve

Advertisement