Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disgraceful Slaughter of Animals by Ukraine gov in run up to Euro 2012

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,561 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Thread moved form Soccer to Humanities.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

that is actually sick... i am going to go give my dog a big hug now!

people like that should be ashamed of themselves!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Melion wrote: »
    Well whatever respect i had for that "Anonymous" shít has gone out the window. Id wager that nobody here has seen the documentary "Earthlings", a lot of the footage in that video is taken directly from the documentary. That bit at 2.32 is absolutely disgusting, but in the documentary there was no sound. That was obviously added for effect, and the fact that it took place in Turkey and not Ukraine/Poland is even stranger.

http://www.irishdogs.ie/news/2011/11/17/dog-slaughter-in-ukraine.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/feedarticle/9911073

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

Not surprised by this there is very little value put on human life in that part of the world so killing animals would mean nothing to them
    Ukraine's murder rate is 7 per 100,000, slightly higher than the US (5) and far lower than Russia or Mexico. So hardly that little value, then. And the fact that the circulators seem to think Euro 2012 is only a week long would suggest that their other facts aren't great either. All of you complaining; have you ever once in your life looked into your local slaughterhouse or hatchery? It's not pretty; if you care that much, do something about it in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

330,000 stray dogs?

If that number is correct there would not be enough scrap food for that many stray dogs and they must be attacking people all the time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement