Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 12 Boards.ie league Season 1 Fixtures/Results/Tables

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Hey lads - whens the next league starting? i was part of the other leagues on boards until they stopped looking after it - any chance you could let me know and i could join next time?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Premiership Result

AC Milan 1-3 Chelsea

My TV broke the last night so I need to play in the sitting room, case in point I won't be online unless I sort something here.

Anyone from the championship who needs to play Spartak message this thread or PM me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

Colly....I'll be around for a few hours from about half 1 today to play our cup game if you're about...

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

For anyone who needs to play against Napoli i'm on tonight, Message here or on psn. I have to play man utd x 2, spurs and spartak.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

Sorry I was in London the past few days, sportak still available? Don't mind playing with them, add me on PSN so i know what's happening hurricane-dean08

Posted this before i read through the forum, ill wait for the new league to start, any idea how long? I am on most nights so I will get matches played.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Posted this before i read through the forum, ill wait for the new league to start, any idea how long? I am on most nights so I will get matches played.

Dunno how long, waiting on the last few games to be played

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

Should push to get it wrapped up this weekend. There are regulars on every night or so looking to play, just give walk over and start new one with regular online users.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

darokane wrote: »
    Dunno how long, waiting on the last few games to be played
    Ah grand job,im on regular enough so post your PSN or add me. hurricane-dean08

If everyone could post the names of teams that they are struggling to play then we can decide who gets walkovers

• Advertisement

I have to play Man U & Spurs that's it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I have to play inter/kensutz twice,I don't want a walkover we just seem to keep missing each other when we're on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

hi lads im tonight (man utd), i have a good few games to play

m.j.w wrote: »
    hi lads im tonight (man utd), i have a good few games to play

You round tomorrow?.... the sitting rooms taken now till late enough.

As I said yesterday I can play anyone once I get notice here, did get one new friends request but he wasn't on during the 40mins I was on earlier.

You round tomorrow?.... the sitting rooms taken now till late enough.

As I said yesterday I can play anyone once I get notice here, did get one new friends request but he wasn't on during the 40mins I was on earlier.

yea im onff work at half 4 anytime after that ill play ya

man utd 3-1 napoli
    man utd 2-1 napoli

Capture-10.png

Colly....you around tonight to play our cup game? PSN msg me and I'll play you.

Cup Semi Final:

Real Madrid 4-2 Arsenal

man utd 2 - 5 tottenham
    man utd 2 - 3 tottenham

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

Any way of joining this and catching up with a few games? Or are there any other Boards.ie leagues going on?

Any way of joining this and catching up with a few games? Or are there any other Boards.ie leagues going on?

League is nearly finished so we'll be starting a new one soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

How does it work? How do you put your name forward?

When this league is finished we'll set up a new thread for signing up to season 2, then we'll take it from there

I will be on tonight lads...

Just have to play Man U & Spurs if those lads are on

I'm around now if anyone wants any practice friendlies with random teams?....Just PSN me...Urinbits1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

is it too late to get involved?

phobia2011 wrote: »
    is it too late to get involved?

yep, new league starting soon

Right it's time to wrap this up
    Starting from tomorrow matches will be awarded to whoever has logged into psn last
    So going from gameweek 1 day by day if you haven't played your game this week is your last chance

• Advertisement

darokane wrote: »
    Right it's time to wrap this up
    Starting from tomorrow matches will be awarded to whoever has logged into psn last
    So going from gameweek 1 day by day if you haven't played your game this week is your last chance

As I said previously in the thread my own TV died out last week and if anyone wanted to arrange a game to let me know on here.

I've been on a few times during the day, but only really came across Ste who I've played twice, I did see Maloney the last evening, and messaged him.... but he went offline about 10mins later without replying :confused:

Advertisement