Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The YooToob thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,089 ✭✭✭✭CiniO

I'm not sure what this rally is about, but I do enjoy watching stuff like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭131spanner

^ 10:20 lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

Young Jack Shanahan, remember the name :)

Great video!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

I'm guessing was about to rev the hole out of it for the camera and got 1st instead of neutral. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭rovoagho

Cupid stunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭Dartz

For a shocking swerve. Bosco!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

Just a random video by me. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Slow down will ya!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

GvidoR wrote: »
    Just a random video by me. :P

I recognise Lough Key :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭RandomAccess

I kinda think the Aventador is a PR disaster for Lamborghini, youtube is creaking with the amount of idiot Aventador driver videos.
    That used to be the role of Ferrari drivers!

Ah, maybe its just the car blogs are picking up on it more than they used to..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

What F**king idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Interslice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Veloce

now you see him now you don't!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭b318isp

Veloce wrote: »
    now you see him now you don't!

The 'vette must have a death wish on a road like that. Someone would pull out to overtake without even seeing him coming, especially if in a line of cars.

Recording a video at 150kph is nearly as bad.

b318isp wrote: »
    The 'vette must have a death wish on a road like that. Someone would pull out to overtake without even seeing him coming, especially if in a line of cars.

Why would someone pull out without checking if it's safe to do so, and lane is free?
    I'd rather say someone pulling out as the one having a death wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Note: Some video's recorded using a potato.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

CiniO wrote: »
    Why would someone pull out without checking if it's safe to do so, and lane is free?

The rate at which the Corvette was chewing up tarmac it's reasonable to assume someone would not see him coming if checking to pull out for an overtake. He was by and gone in about 3 seconds, I for one usually can't complete an overtake from checking before pulling out to pulling back into the normal lane in 3 seconds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

rizzodun wrote: »
    The rate at which the Corvette was chewing up tarmac it's reasonable to assume someone would not see him coming if checking to pull out for an overtake. He was by and gone in about 3 seconds, I for one usually can't complete an overtake from checking before pulling out to pulling back into the normal lane in 3 seconds.

Even if he was doing 350km/h and other drivers were doing 100, then speed difference is only 250km/h. That's 70 m/s (metres/second).
    So if he was 350 metres away, he wouldn't reach you for next 5 seconds.
    You should easily see cars approaching from 350m, so there shouldn't be any problem, as in such distance (350m) and time (5s) he could easily slow down from 350km/h to 100km/h ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Interslice

String wrote: »
    :pac::pac:

Fck all of a trailer in fairness. A twin axle full of blocks would be interesting :).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭randy hickey

Forget your Formula 1 nonsense, now we have the ultra exciting thrill that is Formula CB (Coach and Bike)!

The new formula was unveiled just days ago in a secret location that sources say may have been Mondello, or even an aircraft carrier.

While details of this new motorsport formula remain unclear at this time, one insider has revealed that it will involve eight coaches racing a motorbike.The motorbike will be handicapped by having a model pillion passenger and no helmet.

Even though only one team, McGinley Formula CB, are currently signed up, it is believed that this new sport will attract other big names such as Ferrari,McLaren and Ulsterbus.

Sky Sports are rumoured to be in negotiations for the exclusive broadcasting rights for what could turn out to be the most lucrative cash cow since F1.

McGinley video

Mute it and watch it with "Danger Zone" playing in another tab :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

CiniO wrote: »

Not at that speed, the guy videoing was covering around 42 meters a second, hate to think how many meters a second the corvette was covering

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Not at that speed, the guy videoing was covering around 42 meters a second, hate to think how many meters a second the corvette was covering

84?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Pretty much my dream set up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Advertisement