Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The YooToob thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

I've no sympathy for him driving like he was.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

Driving like a tit with a wrecked windscreen, looking for trouble and he nearly got it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

I'll be looking for that pink toy in future dashcam videos!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,289 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

Wrong gear selection at the end made me almost wet myself :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

Two unreleated videos

• Registered Users Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭Dartz

I read that as Enda Kenny for a moment....

****. I'd pay to see that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Keep the volume low on this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

How the hell dos someone like that get a licence????!!!!

Always sympathetic to terrible parkers. Mostly because I'mnot the best at it myself.

That said, people who post phone videos in portrait format like that deserve to be hung, draw, quartered and used as pig feed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,088 ✭✭✭✭CiniO

Dartz wrote: »
    That said, people who post phone videos in portrait format like that deserve to be hung, draw, quartered and used as pig feed.

Why?
    In this case it does the job...
    You can see car struggling to park and some of the street.
    If video was landscape mode, then you would see pavements and some apartments.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

CiniO wrote: »
    Why?
    In this case it does the job...
    You can see car struggling to park and some of the street.
    If video was landscape mode, then you would see pavements and some apartments.

How about the fact that every monitor and display in world is a widescreen. Was watching this yesterday on my monitor and just seen two massive black lines on the side. Just terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,088 ✭✭✭✭CiniO

How about the fact that every monitor and display in world is a widescreen.

Still some monitors out there with 4:3 acpect.

Anyway - even you are right that most monitors and displays are widescreen (16:9 or 16:10) you can still pivot them to have the wide part vertically.
    Some monitors allow for it. And obviously all handheld devices like mobile phones or tablets are designed for using them in any orientation which is suitable.
    I can't see an issue.

Was watching this yesterday on my monitor and just seen two massive black lines on the side. Just terrible.
    If wathing like that, then surely it might be annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

This is a special for dgt because we were talking about it earlier. This is a BMW E36 that these lads converted to run on electricity. Here is their channel on youtube. If you go to their oldest video and watch on it follows through the build of the car.

This is a vid of them test driving it. It's of particular interest because they drive it through Ashford which is my home town :)

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭brian076

Some terrible driving in Tallaght last Friday night. This joker pulled out in front of us on a flashing amber arrow, then proceeded to turn right from the left lane in front of oncoming traffic.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

^^^^^
    Wouldn't you know it, a Nissan Micra.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,588 ✭✭✭tossy

^^^^^

I wonder is it the same Silver micra i seen on the M50 last night with no lights on :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

^^^^^

I would say an L driver with no plates up

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Hal1 wrote: »

I'd say that vaguely looks like a MKIII and that's where the similarity ends. For example the MKIII had FWD, that things looks RWD, because if the front rose like that on FWD, all you would get is a 1/4 mile of wheelspin and never actually make it to the finish...

dgt wrote: »

I'll admit. I laughed.

Then again, I like black comedy. If only because it makes the horrible things about the world bearable

I'm pretty sure it's had the rwd conversion. I'll see if I can find the build thread on it, awesome machine and power (700) according to some comments.

Hal1 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it's had the rwd conversion. I'll see if I can find the build thread on it, awesome machine and power (700) according to some comments.

It's a Saph floorpan with a sequential box and 4WD, iirc ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Eireann81

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭keithsfleet

Imo
    1st Camaro
    2nd C63
    3rd Aventador

Purely based on sound
    Cause, Let's face it.
    Nothing else really matters.

Edit: on fifth viewing it has to be joint 3rd between the Aventador and the Mustang...

• Registered Users Posts: 12 rossconi

Has to be up there as one of the toughest events on both man and machine, not to mention the back up crew that have to follow them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

well this is dumb...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Stupid, yet enjoyable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

Advertisement