Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The YooToob thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 866 ✭✭✭renofan

The end of this is brilliant :D

Can someone explain to me again how the feck I post a youtube clip! I've gone completely blank and it just isn't working for me! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,367 ✭✭✭Dartz

ba_barabus wrote: »

Deleted?

What was it?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

renofan wrote: »
    Can someone explain to me again how the feck I post a youtube clip! I've gone completely blank and it just isn't working for me! :o

Fixed.

You take the bit after v= in the youtube URL and place it between the youtube tags.

so

[YOURUBE]5Z0jIltDIkE[/YOUTUBE]

Fixed.

You take the bit after v= in the youtube URL and place it between the youtube tags.

so

[YOURUBE]5Z0jIltDIkE[/YOUTUBE]

Cheers, was driving me mad!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,088 ✭✭✭✭CiniO

renofan wrote: »
    The end of this is brilliant :D

Heh except that codriver got missed in his notes, he is actually a brilliant co driver.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭thedarksh1te

I was crying laughing at that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

I was crying laughing at that

I'm crying laughing at yet another epic user name :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Highest power Evo X in the world

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

Great noise @1080p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭rocky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

A class series indeed, thank goodness for youtube :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

The history of Fiat:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Saab Ed wrote: »

Fixed that for ya. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

I was misled and disappointed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭thats not gone well

posted in the Top Gear thread, thought people might appreciate it here too.
    it's a little techy but interesting all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

CiniO wrote: »
    Road rage of the future.

Keyboard warrior?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭eqwjewoiujqorj

Alexei Volkov, who works in the city of Zelenograd, has become an internet celebrity after posting video footage of his smashes with rude and careless drivers.

Mr Volkov, by his own admission, has already has had more than one hundred traffic accidents.

Amazingly, he has kept his job despite the number of smashes and his unapologetic attitude and his unorthodox approach attracts a lot of sympathy.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Mr Volkov seems to just plain smash into people that cut him off. In a lot of that footage you can hear him still accelerating into the smash.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Alexei Volkov, who works in the city of Zelenograd, has become an internet celebrity after posting video footage of his smashes with rude and careless drivers.

Mr Volkov, by his own admission, has already has had more than one hundred traffic accidents.

Amazingly, he has kept his job despite the number of smashes and his unapologetic attitude and his unorthodox approach attracts a lot of sympathy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hqvYOjqGks

One sympathises to a certain degree and you can see the attitude of every one of those ass-hats is "Hey, what do you think you're doing?!" and they will go to their deatbead thinking they where right. It's just one of the hallmarks of a wanker in traffic.
    And I was often tempted to just accelerate into some cnut that pulled out in front of me, T-bone them and take them for every penny I could.
    But in real life, that just looks like too much hassle. I think partial blame should fall to a driver that has a chance to avoid a collision, but because he's "In The Right" decides to ram the other guy instead of avoiding the accident when he/she could.
    And some of the stuff that guy does is downright assault with a deadly weapon.
    I always believed that being in the right does not give you the right to ram the other guy just to prove a point. However much we'd love to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

• Registered Users Posts: 9,587 ✭✭✭tossy

I hope that Russian Bus driver hasa brother in the mafia or something,that's a dangerous past time in Russia,i wonder if a blacked out S class or G wagen cut him off would he accelerate. :D

tossy wrote: »
    I hope that Russian Bus driver hasa brother in the mafia or something,that's a dangerous past time in Russia,i wonder if a blacked out S class or G wagen cut him off would he accelerate. :D

Maybe there's something wrong with me, but I can't see him accelerating.
    It's the other vehicles which seem to slam on the brakes in front of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,587 ✭✭✭tossy

He definitely speeds up in a few of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

the other cars cut him off and slow down but instead of matching the speed of the car in front of him he just keeps driving until he hits them, AFAIK In a country like Russia life is a rat race, if you see an opportunity you take it(attitude comes from a time when people had very little) usually others just accept this behavior as they would be guilty of the same at some point in their lives, but I think Mr Volkov docent hold these views. Point is these "accidents" could have been avoided.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

A missile with 4 wheels...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Advertisement