Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lotto jackpot win dream

Options
  • 22-01-2012 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

last year in june i dreamed that i won the lottery. a week later a friend of mine came to me saying that he dreamed that i've won the lottery jackpot.
    last night i dreamed again i won the lottery, same amount, 2.8 million. it was very real.
    me and my husband were in town checking something out. then i took my ticket out and used a electric scanner to scan it, (same detail in last years dream). It showed 'congratulations, you are a winner of 2.8. 3''''''' something.. million ofcourse. my husband was at my side, and i showed him the results, and both of us walked hand in hand, some peace came over us.. and it was like we have found total satisfaction. and we walked away..
    my question is, do you think there is a chance of us winning the lottery? especially since our friend also dreamed about us winning the lottery jackpot? ofcourse we want to win it.. as winning would change our lives around. thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

mamaehinoh wrote: »
    last year in june i dreamed that i won the lottery. a week later a friend of mine came to me saying that he dreamed that i've won the lottery jackpot.
    last night i dreamed again i won the lottery, same amount, 2.8 million. it was very real.
    me and my husband were in town checking something out. then i took my ticket out and used a electric scanner to scan it, (same detail in last years dream). It showed 'congratulations, you are a winner of 2.8. 3''''''' something.. million ofcourse. my husband was at my side, and i showed him the results, and both of us walked hand in hand, some peace came over us.. and it was like we have found total satisfaction. and we walked away..
    my question is, do you think there is a chance of us winning the lottery? especially since our friend also dreamed about us winning the lottery jackpot? ofcourse we want to win it.. as winning would change our lives around. thanks.

There's only one way to find out!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

If you remember the numbers from your dream then it's worth a go :P

To be honest I think it's probably more to do with a desire to win the lottery (or something equivalent to happen to bring more peace/satisfaction to your lives) manifesting itself in your dream and your friends dream is just a coincidence. There's no harm in playing and have a little hope/fun associated with it, but don't be too disappointed if it never comes true!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

No need to remember the numbers just do the lotto when the jackpot is 2.8 3 something million:)

Advertisement