Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avoid Aprilia

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Delighted for you. Many happy miles :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Harley Davidson Ireland now has a 2nd shop open beside their main shop in Balymount Industrial Estate (just behind red cow hotel)

This 2nd shop is supposedly an official Ducati/Aprillia dealership.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Popeleo

Congrats! I hope you enjoy it after such a long wait and the long, long saga you had getting it.

You should be OK for security though. Mine (the original vanilla Mana, not the GT) got stolen about 2 years ago - but I got it back the next day. I guess it had little parts value with so few on the roads - I was told that there's a single digit number of them registered here.

And if you lock your keys in the front storage compartment (it has happened me. Twice. :o Keys still in lock attached to chain, throw chain in, close, quickly realise and curse profusely) there's a way around it. For PM only, obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

More pics rabbit more pics.....see you on a spin some Sunday to see her in the flesh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    More pics rabbit more pics.....see you on a spin some Sunday to see her in the flesh.

I can do (a little) better. Here's a quick video.

http://youtu.be/tSikMDsM3Vk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,761 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

paddy147 wrote: »
    Harley Davidson Ireland now has a 2nd shop open beside their main shop in Balymount Industrial Estate (just behind red cow hotel)

This 2nd shop is supposedly an official Ducati/Aprillia dealership.

Supposedly ?

It is a Duc dealer, but not Aprilia

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I can do (a little) better. Here's a quick video.

http://youtu.be/tSikMDsM3Vk

Lovely stuff....Tail tidy FTW!

But stunning bike....;)

Advertisement